• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Bianca's Boutique (Your Premiere Fashion Outlet)

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Welcome to Bianca's Botique, AC's Premier Fashion Outlet..

You are welcome to browse the store (shop online): town is glamtown , username Bianca

The upper portion of my town is the botique proper and all items are by request

The lower portion of my town houses the thrift shop store (shop till you drop)--no limits on how many you can take--for a simple fee of 20 TBT

Of course, Bianca's also specialize exclusively in Gracie checks so if Gracie comes to town, request your rentals now for only 10 TBT

The Botique is open for business!!

xoxoxo

Bianca

Last edited:
Hello Mitry!!

Here are our outstanding orders

~~

1. Whatt- one 7/11 set
2. Mitry- one Marie Set

~~

Last edited:
The Botique is now open for Business

If you want to come browse the main store, let me know...

15 TBT to shop the thrift store!

Thanks!

xoxoxo

Bianca

hi, this is such a cool concept! :0 may i know if i'll only be able to browse your items through the DA?

hii, may i get

halo (if you have 2 more i'd like to get them too)
red wetsuit
green wetsuit
orange wetsuit
kimono sandals
golden can (not sure if you're selling this but if yes.. then i'd like to get this too)
k.k. faire
k.k. chorale
imperial k.k.
wooden clogs
black stockings

how much is this in total? :)

also, i wasn't able to walk around too much but if you have the geisha wig, i'd love to get it as well!

Last edited:
hii, may i get

halo (if you have 2 more i'd like to get them too)
red wetsuit
green wetsuit
orange wetsuit
kimono sandals
golden can (not sure if you're selling this but if yes.. then i'd like to get this too)
k.k. faire
k.k. chorale
imperial k.k.
wooden clogs
black stockings

how much is this in total? :)

also, i wasn't able to walk around too much but if you have the geisha wig, i'd love to get it as well!

I will send you a private message :)

thank you so much for letting me come over and for being patient with me!

I suggest this store for people who don't mind looking through a TON of items, but they come in such good prices. :) Bianca is super patient and will help you find whatever you need. I crossed out practically more than half my wishlist!

So shop at Bianca's boutique!!

thank you so much for letting me come over and for being patient with me!

I suggest this store for people who don't mind looking through a TON of items, but they come in such good prices. :) Bianca is super patient and will help you find whatever you need. I crossed out practically more than half my wishlist!

So shop at Bianca's boutique!!

Thank you so muck K!! Your patronage is so appreciated. You are very gracious and kind! Thank you for the recommendation!! Perfect customer! I will see you soon again...You are entered in my 20 million giveaway raffle...Please choose a number from 0-9....Thanks!!

xoxoxo

Bianca

Thank you so muck K!! Your patronage is so appreciated. You are very gracious and kind! Thank you for the recommendation!! Perfect customer! I will see you soon again...You are entered in my 20 million giveaway raffle...Please choose a number from 0-9....Thanks!!

xoxoxo

Bianca

wow thank you so much! i choose 7 :) have a lovely day~

Bianca's is now open for Thrift Shop Buyers (All assortment of clothes and furniture) only for 15 TBT
I have three slots open:

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:

Just reply on the thread and pay the bells and get access to the thrift shop. I will allow the first three

Thrift Shop Rules:

1. Only grab items on the lower part of town (below the bridge)
2. Do not go into employee only area (beaches)
3. Do not grab items from the upper part of town (above the bridge). You can inquire if you wanna buy but pending my approval.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bianca's is now open for Thrift Shop Buyers (All assortment of clothes and furniture) only for 15 TBT
I have three slots open:

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:

Just reply on the thread and pay the bells and get access to the thrift shop. I will allow the first three

Thrift Shop Rules:

1. Only grab items on the lower part of town (below the bridge)
2. Do not go into employee only area (beaches)
3. Do not grab items from the upper part of town (above the bridge). You can inquire if you wanna buy but pending my approval.

Thanks!

Welcome to Bianca's Botique, AC's Premier Fashion Outlet..

You are welcome to browse the store (shop online): town is glamtown , username Bianca

The upper portion of my town is the botique proper and all items are by request

The lower portion of my town houses the thrift shop store (shop till you drop)--no limits on how many you can take--for a simple fee of 15 TBT

Of course, Bianca's also specialize exclusively in Gracie checks so if Gracie comes to town, request your rentals now for only 10 TBT

The Botique is open for business!!

xoxoxo

Bianca

Hey Bianca! It's Mya, I was wondering if you had any alpine furniture for sale?

Back