• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite season in ACNL?

Since I've been living in the desert recently I enjoy all the lush green of spring and summer <3

However, I've actually never played during fall before and look forward to all the vibrant colors and autumn holidays!

i like the fall, because the grass crunches beneath you
but i also really like the winter time, because of the snow, and i've never seen snow
buuuut i also like spring and summer because why wouldn't you?
i pick all seasons

Last edited:
Autumn definitely. The orange trees make my town look foresty and whimsical

I personally like winter and fall. The colors of fall look beautiful, but winter makes me feel nostalgic and cozy.

I like autumn since thats an actuall season (the colours are preeetttyyy) I love cherry blossom season well everytime i have restarted my town I have gone to April first because thats the time its at. I also like when it rains cherry blossom like April 5 or something (The reason I always reset my town is because I either HATEEE HATEE HATEEEEEEE with a passion my villagers or HATEEE HATEE HATEEEE with a passion my town layout.)

Summer for the deep green and leafage and autumn for the changing colours and mushrooms!

Beginning of summer because there's a couple nice day but it's mostly rainy/storming and I love the rain in ACNL! It makes the music super cute, it waters your flowers, and it's so calming

I'd have to second this. I love the rain and I always find in other parts of the year I'm sad by the lack of bugs lol

Back