• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite season in ACNL?

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Mine is either late winter or early spring because I like snow and the early spring grass and trees give off a whimsical feeling. What about you guys?

Definitely spring and summer. I like to see all my trees lush and green with life ~♡

I like Autumn because of the colours and the sound of the bell crickets. I also enjoy spring because it's such a nice change from the gloominess of winter.

I get tired of the snow so when spring arrives it makes me really happy. It also means the cherry blossom festival is right around the corner and seeing all the trees turn pink is magical and my absolute favourite time of year in game.

Summer. I love the clear blue skies and insect sounds of summer.

Beginning of summer because there's a couple nice day but it's mostly rainy/storming and I love the rain in ACNL! It makes the music super cute, it waters your flowers, and it's so calming

Autumn easily. The way the colours change is so beautiful, the crunchy grass and the sound of the bell crickets. Everything feels magical

Definitely spring, with autumn being a close second. :)

Probably autumn and early spring! Winter is really nice at first too, but after the novelty of the first snow wears off and all the holidays pass it can get a bit boring :0

winter for sure. i love the snow and the lights on the cedar trees and the gloomy days and just aughh

Spring because the trees are pink and everything is coming back to life and it just makes me so happy to see the grass again after snow.

Summer or Spring. Pink trees no longer amaze me. I just prefer the grass being green. I don't like winter. For me, it makes the town dirty.

Winter and Autumn. If anything, the only reason why I'd like Spring is when the trees bloom with blessings of cherry blossoms.

I definitely prefer spring and summer over winter and fall, with spring being my favorite out of all of them. I guess I just like it when everything is green and nice looking, and I love the pink trees in the spring. I guess I just think the green grass goes better with flowers and my town's overall theme, plus it seems a bit more cheery to me. I like the winter too, but I get tired of it very quickly; autumn just bums me out because everything looks dead haha, though I love autumn irl :)

I like fall because i love the colors of fall and i like winter because i love the snow on the ground and the cedar trees with the lights on them

Back