What's your favorite season in ACNL?

I like Spring and Winter. I love seeing the rain and the snow/festive trees!

I love spring; when the trees turn pink or when the petals start to fall! I wished it lasted longer than like a week :<

Spring and Winter. I love snow so much, and building snowmen. And the pink of spring is just the prettiest. I love fall too but it doesn't really match my town so I find myself kinda wishing other things were in bloom.

my top 2 are spring and winter, mainly because I love cherry blossoms and the overall environment and ambiance of winter, in real life too ^ ^

I love autumn with the cute mushrooms and the pretty fall colours, not to mention the bell crickets! But I have to admit that winter is my close second, Jingle and the holy bushes bring me in the festive spirit!!

bump. what season do you like because of the bushes? I like summer because the tropical bushes bloom and the flowers are pretty, while in autumn, the sweet olive bushes really compliment the browns and reds.

Spring because my favorite bushes are the holly and azaleas ones. But I also love early fall because the colors are a little less bright and bold which is nice compared to summer which has a really dark grass color and bright bushes blooming

Summer! Though I tend to play the most in autumn / winter, I've noticed. I also really enjoy the snow and building all of the snowmen, but summer... I don't know, maybe it's because I hate summer in the real world so much due to it being so hot, that I can actually enjoy summer in a video game.

I hate summer in the real world so much due to it being so hot, that I can actually enjoy summer in a video game.

Summers in some parts of the world can make a tourist stay inside their hotel room all day. I know, I have first hand experience.

Back