• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite K.K. Slider song? :v

IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
Mine is K.K. Crusin', considering I found out that song through a mashup of Animal Crossing and Ice Cube.

Also, this thread could also be used to recommend songs because I need to spice up my tastes in music.

Always and forever, Only Me!

I also really like K.K. Love Song and K.K. Synth. K.K. Swing is playing in a few rooms in my alts' houses, so I've come to enjoy that one a lot too.

Of the more Asian-inspired songs, I enjoy King K.K., K.K. Folk, and Spring Blossoms.

here pm wouldnt lemme post pic from ds also fave song K.K. lament

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
DJ K.K., K.K. Bossa, K.K. Bubblegum, K.K. Cruisin', and K.K. House.
I like Marine song 2001, K.K. B&D, and Agent K.K. too.

Last edited:
My answer has changed since the last thread I posted on with this question. My favorite KK song is Soulful KK because is sounds like the intro of Lean on Me by Bill Withers and I love that song. It's so peaceful walking into my living room with that song playing. I also really love KK Lament. It's so dramatic. KK Cruisin and KK Funk is also great. My mayor's room has Marine Song 2001 <3

KK Ballad is my personal favorite. Though I'd probably like 95% of the Club LOL dance remixes, if they were available.

I rly like the jazzy ones, specifically K.K. Jazz, K.K. Fusion, K.K. Bossa, and K.K. Swing.

I also really like K.K. Stroll. It fits perfectly in my flower room ^o^

Hypno K.K., Space K.K., K.K. Technopop, Bubblegum K.K., Stale Cupcakes, Go K.K. Rider! and Steep Hill
are my favorites.

Forest Life because of the gamecube version nostalgia, as well as Wandering and Hypno K.K.!

It's hard to say for me! It would probably be one of K.K. Mambo, K.K. Ska, and K.K. Bazaar. I also love K.K. Soul (partially because of Mint), and the live version is amazing. Some of my other favourites are K.K. Ragtime, K.K. Waltz, K.K. House, K.K. Disco, K.K. Stroll, Imperial K.K., Comrade K.K., Bubblegum K.K., and K.K. Jazz!

I typically don't like listening to K.K Slider in the LOL Club because his voice is not my favorite (I actually dislike all of the animals' voices in the game), but I like the notes in Pondering. I's really relaxing, and it's the only one that I bought

Oh man, my favorites have stayed pretty much the same ever since the first animal crossing game! Back then, my two absolute favorites were K.K. Ballad and Go K. K. Rider. Though now that new leaf is a thing, I think it's also safe to add Bubblegum K. K. and Forest Life to that list. I know it's so stereotypical to like Bubblegum K.K. but dang... it's just... so cute.

K.K Ballad, K.K Parade, and K.K Love Song are my favorites! :D

Back