• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying πŸ΅ Golden Tool Set Black and Gold Roses 🏡

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pennifer

πŸ’™ Bye, Lulu πŸ’™
Pear 🍐
Coconut πŸ₯₯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
I am getting my 4th town underway and need some items:
I would like to buy a golden tool set - the entire set please ... also looking for a silver shovel (it doesn't seem to be showing up in my Museum)

Also I would like to buy 10 each Black roses and Gold roses
Please post your asking price in TBTs ... I'm not sure what to offer

My FC is as listed on my lovely custom TPC Pass made for me by BrinaLouWho

dms1l0.png

I can get you the gold tool set for 55 TBT, the silver shovel for 5 TBT, black roses for 20 TBT, and gold roses for 25 TBT :)

I can get you the gold tool set for 55 TBT, the silver shovel for 5 TBT, black roses for 20 TBT, and gold roses for 25 TBT :)
OK ... so is that 105 tbt? (Gulp - kinda high, but if that's the going price ) ... let's do this ... can you trade now? And do you want me to come and pick up?

OK ... so is that 105 tbt? (Gulp - kinda high, but if that's the going price ) ... let's do this ... can you trade now? And do you want me to come and pick up?

Ah, my apologies if it's high! I was going for 10 TBT per gold tool (except slingshot) and 2 TBT per hybrid and an additional for the gold roses. :) Let me know if you want to make adjustments to the price.

Ah, my apologies if it's high! I was going for 10 TBT per gold tool (except slingshot) and 2 TBT per hybrid and an additional for the gold roses. :) Let me know if you want to make adjustments to the price.
No, it's fine, Hun ... I have added you and am ready to trade ❀️

Added you! I prefer to deliver since my town is a mess atm. I'll be coming as "4" from Reverie.
Okies ... will open gates to MoonSong :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much! Closing thread!
❀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back