• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☆[CLOSED] Becca's Lil Art Shop ☆

yo wuddup i love your art so much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Could i get a digital coloured, example 1 fullbody of [will]?

Thank you ! <3
And yes you may! Your total is 250 tbt! I'm guessing you want the realistic style?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the delay- paid!

Thank you for commissioning me! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyyy, hope I'm not too late to the party ;_;

I'd like a digital full body w/color in example 2 if you still have availability :>

Here is my thread for reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?423937-Art-of-Me

You were here before the party started! Also you have been at the top of my list before this thread started!
I will absolutely draw you (super love your outfit btw)! Ty for commissioning me!

Last edited:
Bells sent, definitely excited to see her in your style :blush: Thanks!

You_Doodle_2017-07-15T08_35_26Z.jpg
I hope you enjoy your drawing! If there's any fixes that need to be made or concerns/complaints, please tell me! This is my first actual commission and I would love to hear feedback! <3

Hello! I really like your style, I would love to comission you ^^
I would be interested in a digital full body of my OC Lexy if that's okay? Or it doesn't have to be full body if you don't have time, honestly I'd be fine with anything, and I know drawing takes time so I'll wait as long as you need :)
Thanks for considering <3

Thank you ! <3
And yes you may! Your total is 250 tbt! I'm guessing you want the realistic style?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for commissioning me! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were here before the party started! Also you have been at the top of my list before this thread started!
I will absolutely draw you (super love your outfit btw)! Ty for commissioning me!

Aww, thank you Becca! :D I've sent you the TBT :>

Hello there, I love your art!! I'd love to commission a traditional full-body (Style 1 realistic) of this guy here: http://toyhou.se/1080384.008-ba-al-

Could I request he be drawn holding a basket of apples? He's a sly and confident fellow who loves money, but also donates to local orphanages and enjoys spending time with the orphans and the homeless. He likes to bring food over when he visits!

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Last edited:
Hello! I really like your style, I would love to comission you ^^
I would be interested in a digital full body of my OC Lexy if that's okay? Or it doesn't have to be full body if you don't have time, honestly I'd be fine with anything, and I know drawing takes time so I'll wait as long as you need :)
Thanks for considering <3

Don't worry about it! If you'd like I can take the full body! Would you like realistic style or baby style? :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww, thank you Becca! :D I've sent you the TBT :>

Tysm for the extra tbt!! <3 I'll get right on it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there, I love your art!! I'd love to commission a traditional full-body (Style 1 realistic) of this guy here: http://toyhou.se/1080384.008-ba-al-

Could I request he be drawn holding a basket of apples? He's a sly and confident fellow who loves money, but also donates to local orphanages and enjoys spending time with the orphans and the homeless. He likes to bring food over when he visits!

Thank you very much for your consideration!
Oh my gosh I love feminine male characters, I would love to draw him! I'll get right on it!

Back