[Game] 911 || EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY !!!

QueenDallas

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
contrary to what you may believe, this game includes THE MOST RIDICULOUS 911 calls you can think of. So call 911 below and please explain the situation you are in to me.

Note* it'd be nice if you'd like my post so i know when to reply cx

Last edited:
OPERATOR: 911, what's your emergency?
ME: Yes hi hello, I need an ambulance over to *insert address here* as soon as possible.
OPERATOR: The ambulance will be dispatched as soon as possible. Can I ask if you're okay, sir?
ME: Yes well I am doing goo- YEOOOOOWCH- I'm doing great!
OPERATOR: Sir, if you are in any immediate danger, you need to let us know immediately so we can dispatch the proper authorities.
ME: No no, it's not necessary I swear!
OPERATOR: Sir, please.
ME: Okay, fine... I got my schlong stuck in a finger trap again.
OPERATOR: I'm sorry, what?
ME: You know, you put your fingers in and if you pull away with both your fingers it tightens?
OPERATOR: Alright, that's enough. The ambulance will be there shortly.

*fin*

ME: TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS POSTING CRYPTIC MESSAGES ON TWITTER AGAIN!!!

OPERATOR: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's not an emergency.

ME: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! THE MESSAGES SIGNIFY THAT THE BLURRYFACE ERA IS OVER AND THE EYE IS SLOWLY CLOSING! EACH EYE CONTAINS LYRICS FROM THEIR SONGS AND ALL RELATE TO SLEEP. THE EYE CLOSING MAY BE REPRESENTING SLEEP. THE EYE MAY OR MAY NOT OPEN TO A NEW COLOR TO REPRESENT THE NEW ALBUM. MY GUESS IS IT'LL BE BLUE. I AM CURRENTLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK. HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

OPERATOR: *hangs up*

Last edited:
OPERATOR: What is your emergency?

ME: If you love someone from Animal Crossing, does that count as beastiality?

OPERATOR: Excuse me, what?

ME:I NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS OK TO LOVE COOKIE WAIT DON'T HA-

OPERATOR: -hangs up-

The questions that must be answered :v
(also, I think the OP tells us to say a situation and he/she replies)

Last edited:

ME: TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS POSTING CRYPTIC MESSAGES ON TWITTER AGAIN!!!

OPERATOR: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's not an emergency.

ME: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! THE MESSAGES SIGNIFY THAT THE BLURRYFACE ERA IS OVER AND THE EYE IS SLOWLY CLOSING! EACH EYE CONTAINS LYRICS FROM THEIR SONGS AND ALL RELATE TO SLEEP. THE EYE CLOSING MAY BE REPRESENTING SLEEP. THE EYE MAY OR MAY NOT OPEN TO A NEW COLOR TO REPRESENT THE NEW ALBUM. MY GUESS IS IT'LL BE BLUE. I AM CURRENTLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK. HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

OPERATOR: *hangs up*

I'm not a TOP fan but my brother has been talkin a heluvalot about this and it just made me chuckle ^o^

OPERATOR: What is your emergency?

ME: CALL 911 NOW!! FRINGE WAS CANCELLED AND THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!!

OPERATOR: Maam, please call if you have a serious situation, That's not a serious situation.

ME: IF THEY DON'T BRING THE SHOW BACK I WILL HAVE A COLOSSAL MELTDOWN!! PLEASE TAKE MY MENTAL HEALTH INTO CONSIDERATION

OPERATOR: I can contact someone else who can help you but I can't assist you any further

ME: ROBIN WILLIAMS IS DEAD BRING HIM BACK NOW!!

OPERATOR: You're being silly right now, please stop wasting my time *Hangs up*

Back