• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help With my Train Station Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazelle

君の名は
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Green Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (101) +
Train Station Upgrade c:
hi there!
i recently got a perfect town and upgraded my town hall. i'd like my train station to match as well ^^
i'm currently sitting around 65+ visits. just need maybe about 35 more to go
if you're needing help we can exchange visits as well, or if you're wanting TBT or anything like that i could possibly help.

tumblr_m338rnP35R1qid2nw.gif

goal met. :3

Last edited:
I will gladly visit your town as many times as you'd like me to if I can use your shampoodle. I recreated my town today and I can't stand the default hair.

EDIT: I will let know IF I even can... Can't add friend codes bc my 3ds won't connect to my wifi

Last edited:
I will gladly visit your town as many times as you'd like me to if I can use your shampoodle. I recreated my town today and I can't stand the default hair.

EDIT: I will let know IF I even can... Can't add friend codes bc my 3ds won't connect to my wifi

hey there! if your internet is working i am online now. sorry about that decided to play a different game and dozed off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! if you are still online i can come! :)

you are quite new here huh? welcome! c:
i tried to add the fc in your sidebar and it was invalid. :( if you input the wrong one please change it then i can add you! c: thanks!

Last edited:
just today, actually! and omg i completely switched two numbers, it should work now!

hey there! if your internet is working i am online now. sorry about that decided to play a different game and dozed off.

That's ok, I tend to do the same thing!! I still can't get my 3DS to connect, but everything else connects just fine. I hope to visit soon, and if I can' I am sure you'll get your achievement!!

just today, actually! and omg i completely switched two numbers, it should work now!

I just opened my gates for you. How many times do you think you'll be visiting? :)
mayor orianna of demacia

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's ok, I tend to do the same thing!! I still can't get my 3DS to connect, but everything else connects just fine. I hope to visit soon, and if I can' I am sure you'll get your achievement!!

oh no problem. and thanks! :) you unlock shampoodle soon hopefully

Hi! Still need visits? I would gladly visit you if you visit me in exchange! :)

Hi! Still need visits? I would gladly visit you if you visit me in exchange! :)

Sure! I'll visit you as many times as you visit me. how many visits do you think you'll make? :)

As many as you need!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add your FC now!

Hey,

I am currently working on the same mission, if you'd like we can visit each other a few times as I am currently available. :p
Gates are already open too ;)

Hey,

I am currently working on the same mission, if you'd like we can visit each other a few times as I am currently available. :p
Gates are already open too ;)
hey there! i wasn't online at the time sorry about that. i should probably update my post when i'm offline haha ^^ i often forget though and don't do it at all.

Hey, I can visit your town to help out! :> Do you want me to leave right after I arrive? (I have no problem with that!)

Hey, I can visit your town to help out! :> Do you want me to leave right after I arrive? (I have no problem with that!)

hi! thanks so much for contributing help :) i'd prefer you to leave right after you come, so that i don't have to open and close my gates. will you only be visiting once? if so i can gladly end the session for you!

I can visit 5 times if you want! I friended you, would you like me to come right now? c:
edit: sorry, i forgot to quote you :eek: hope you still see this

Last edited:
I can visit 5 times if you want! I friended you, would you like me to come right now? c:
edit: sorry, i forgot to quote you :eek: hope you still see this

sure! ill have my gates opened as soon as possible.
my town is demacia

Hey :) I can see you're offline right now but I'd be happy to visit tomorrow since I too am struggling with the train station upgrade. I think I still have you added so I can whenever we're both online

Hey :) I can see you're offline right now but I'd be happy to visit tomorrow since I too am struggling with the train station upgrade. I think I still have you added so I can whenever we're both online

hey kuri! tysm for helping. i'll visit you as many times as you visit me. so how many visits are you planning to do? i'm available right now so tell me to open my gates if you are too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back