Selling All my collectibles

Hello! I don't have enough TBT for the choco cake at the moment (I would pay near or slightly more than the average price), but I am working on commissions (each commission costs 400 TBT), so is it possible for you to hold the choco cake until I earn enough TBT to buy it from you? I don't think it will be too long. Thank you! :)

Hello! I don't have enough TBT for the choco cake at the moment (I would pay near or slightly more than the average price), but I am working on commissions (each commission costs 400 TBT), so is it possible for you to hold the choco cake until I earn enough TBT to buy it from you? I don't think it will be too long. Thank you! :)

sure i can do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Red Tulip for 20 tbt?

sure c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you consider 150 for the shamrock? ^^;

yea sure

Hello again! A really kind-hearted person (@Kevinnn) gave me enough bells to buy the choco cake now. :blush: I can pay the average guide price (575 bells) for the choco cake! I'd like the message to say "A cake kindly given by Kevinnn."

Hello again! A really kind-hearted person (@Kevinnn) gave me enough bells to buy the choco cake now. :blush: I can pay the average guide price (575 bells) for the choco cake! I'd like the message to say "A cake kindly given by Kevinnn."
ok ill send it now

Hi um... may I buy your green feather? I know the average price is 1250 bells, but may I buy it for 1125? Its the mid price for the red fearther, but since it cost the same amount of tickets I was just curious. If you want 1250 thats ok as well...

Hi um... may I buy your green feather? I know the average price is 1250 bells, but may I buy it for 1125? Its the mid price for the red fearther, but since it cost the same amount of tickets I was just curious. If you want 1250 thats ok as well...

I can spare it for 1125. Want a message?

Sure ?ω? Something nice ^-^ ill send bells now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty! Bells sent ^-^ Thank you for the feather!

Back