• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Current Obsession?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
White Rose
White Rose
I'm sure everybody has something that they're obsessed with at this very moment. Not long-lasting, like my obsession with N64 stuffs. I mean just like a fad which you may or may not grow out of in a week or so.

My current obsession is requesting art commissions on here. I have made so many requests already, and I can't wait to see when they're all done. I love when people draw my lil peeps. :blush:

YONDU. It was starting to fade a little, but then I met Michael Rooker and it skyrocketed right back to where it was :p

I was interested in hacking Sonic Adventure DX and making some neat GIFs out of it, but I can't get the bloody thing to work, so it's gonna be a very short-lived pursuit!

Amnesia: Memories :'))
Probs gonna replay it soon.

Why am I getting back into otome games I blame steam summer sales

Puyo Puyo Tetris! I got the japanease version through homebrew then I got themes.
Now I only talk about Puyo Puyo Tetris...

Well well well... I can only think of Splatoon (•Π•) which will probably be long-lasting...

Just busy winning some badges every day in the morning before I go to school... Splatoon has a special place in Nintendo ;3

Just this past weekend I got a plastic model of NCC-1701-D (btw happy bday Star Trek TNG) and a plush N64 blanket. I still can't get over them xDD

Last edited:
Splatoon 2... Send help tho I'm not getting as obsessed as Someone we know

Now it's this:
latest-1.jpg
Though in a way I've always been really into Animusic... after all, it's what got me into 3D animation.

Back