• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Name something you didn't expect to enjoy when you tried it.

Saxophone. Way back in the day when I was first trying woodwinds and I really wanted to play the clarinet, my dad already had an alto saxophone in the family and they tried to convince me to try it instead. For some reason back then I didn't like the instrument at all and told them "No, I want to play clarinet".

A year or so after that, I tried the saxophone and liked it so much better than the clarinet. My poor parents. lol

Ouch. I feel a little hurt as a clarinetist. :( (Though alto saxes are cool too, don't worry :p)

When I was in 6th grade band, I wanted to join percussion, but there were too many kids applying for it. So, I was a little upset. Anyways, I had to choose between clarinet & flute. I eventually chose the clarinet. I still didn't like clarinet and band class in general, but as time went on and I kept practicing on it, I turned out great according to my bandmates & family and I still enjoy playing on it to this very day. :)

How To Train Your Dragon. Now it's probably one of if not my favorite movie.

The Switch. DEFINITELY the nintendo switch. Heck, my town is named after my favourite game (ARMS)!

Bayonetta. I thought it was just hack n slash with extreme male gaze but the cutscenes are goofy and priceless. Also, MMOs. They get a bit of a bad rap due to being such a timesink but FFXIV is really fun actually.

When I was younger I didn't think I'd enjoy boardgames or table top games... now as an adult we spend hours arguing over monopoly and bananagrams and debating the next board game to purchase.

Just to mention something I thought I'd enjoy when I was younger but is actually terrible: bunk beds.

Back