• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on Microsoft's E3 Conference?

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Mint
I don't know if this is where this goes, if this has already been done, nor do I know if this is allowed to be posted.

I'm not a fan of X-box, to begin with, as I'm more of a PlayStation guy. Nevertheless, I still watched E3's Microsoft conference.

I honestly feel as if they could've picked a better name for the system. I think that the X-box One-X Delta Wolf Condor is a stupid name for a system. (I'm fully aware of the actual console name, but I prefer my suggestion instead)

What are your thoughts? Does anyone feel the same way or is it just me? And what are some of your other thoughts on the Microsoft conference?

Feel pretty much the same way, seems redundant and lazy to just add a "x" onto the preexisting name, seems similar to the transition from Wii to Wii U in that sense

Back