njude

Flower Fanatic
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (4) +
Help!! Gracie is here for my last fashion check before I can get T&T Emporium but I have no clothes that match her style! I need modern clothes. If anyone has some that I could have, or even just to borrow, I would really really appreciate it!! FC is in my signature and in the side bar. VM/PM if you add me, then I will open my gate. Thanks!

I don't have any I can give to you, but here's a tip: do you have other characters, not the mayor? They can be given themes too, it'll be a different one, and you can pass the check using them. I did this when I got modern, used my alt character and got cute as the theme.
It's even ok to create a new one, get them into a tent and talk to gracie, I believe. Not sure!

I don't have any I can give to you, but here's a tip: do you have other characters, not the mayor? They can be given themes too, it'll be a different one, and you can pass the check using them. I did this when I got modern, used my alt character and got cute as the theme.
It's even ok to create a new one, get them into a tent and talk to gracie, I believe. Not sure!

Oh I didn't know this, I'll check on my alternates. Thank you!!

No problem! :)
I had a bit of work logging into my alt, getting the theme, saving and quitting, logging into my mayor to get the closes from the storage and drop them on the ground, logging into the alt again to pick them up and get checked, lol. But it'll be all worth it. :)

Help!! Gracie is here for my last fashion check before I can get T&T Emporium but I have no clothes that match her style! I need modern clothes. If anyone has some that I could have, or even just to borrow, I would really really appreciate it!! FC is in my signature and in the side bar. VM/PM if you add me, then I will open my gate. Thanks!

Next time you need Gracie Check Clothes, please check out my Rental Shop ...All rentals are only 10 TBT...See my signature!

xoxoxo

Bianca

Back