• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Chibi art of my NL peeps ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your second character finished ❤️

2sa1dzd.jpg

Oops ... forgot to reply as to price ... I wil leave that up to your discretion (but, I do think they are worth what I asked for them ... I usually charge more) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here is your second character finished ❤️

2sa1dzd.jpg

Oops ... forgot to reply as to price ... I wil leave that up to your discretion (but, I do think they are worth what I asked for them ... I usually charge more) :rolleyes:

I'll meet in the middle and give ya 125 tbt for both If that's cool ^^

Btw your art is lovely~♡ these are def going in my TBT fanart folder!

I'll meet in the middle and give ya 125 tbt for both If that's cool ^^

Btw your art is lovely~♡ these are def going in my TBT fanart folder!
Awww, thanks so much! I am glad you like them! And thank you for the bells! ❤️ I will be honoured to see them in your fanart folder!

1500411005389.jpg
Free of charge :)
If I got the colouring wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I went by the originalpost reference.

Last edited:
Here I love your villagers mad 2 of the mayor because why not how about 10TBT each if thats not too much
HNI_0098_MPO.JPG

HNI_0100_MPO.JPG

HNI_0001_MPO.JPG

Last edited:
Here I love your villagers mad 2 of the mayor because why not how about 10TBT each if thats not too much

I would've appreciated it if you had told me ahead of time what you were gonna draw and what you were charging...
I usually pay 30 TBT for colored drawings, but for sketches I'll pay up to 3 tbt each. Tbh most of the time I don't pay anything for sketches/practice drawings.

And btw I'm glad you like them ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

After I get response from the last person to post here I will close this thread. I'll go back to requesting commissions!

ok 3 tbt each is fine thanks can't w8 to be featured in the fan art page :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would've appreciated it if you had told me ahead of time what you were gonna draw and what you were charging...
I usually pay 30 TBT for colored drawings, but for sketches I'll pay up to 3 tbt each. Tbh most of the time I don't pay anything for sketches/practice drawings.

And btw I'm glad you like them ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

After I get response from the last person to post here I will close this thread. I'll go back to requesting commissions!

hope you like them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back