Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (206) +
Hello! I've looked all over the most recent pages of the Museum Shop and I cannot seem to find an open shop that does chibi commissions! So I'll just place this here and see if anyone wants to make an offer ^^

I would like individual art for both of my ACNL players. I'll place their references below:

ref (1).jpg
If possible, I would like him to have a more serious look like in this commission [x]
amelia.jpg
She isn't actually a player in-game, so here's a drawing reference. She is also wearing ankle-high socks and saddle shoes.

I would like full-body art for both of them!

I'll pay whatever price you recommend, but I'd like to keep it relatively low so I don't spend a buncha tbt, hopefully you understand!

I would also prefer if the style wasn't overly "adorable", if you know what I mean. Just kinda cute :blush:

Thank you for your consideration! ~
jDLGt6V.png

Wait, you want CHIBI? :O Oh I can do chibi but...Idk if you want more drawings from me xD So yeeaah

Maybe I just came here because the star trek outfit on your mayor xD

*Kinda slowly leaves*

Last edited:
Wait, you want CHIBI? :O Oh I can do chibi but...Idk if you want more drawings from me xD So yeeaah

Maybe I just came here because the star trek outfit on your mayor xD

*Kinda slowly leaves*

I mean if you rly like to draw my peeps then sure! I don't mind ^^

But I am also looking for... higher quality pictures, I would say? So I'm still open for offers :)

I mean if you rly like to draw my peeps then sure! I don't mind ^^

But I am also looking for... higher quality pictures, I would say? So I'm still open for offers :)
Nah Its okay XD I'm sorta busy anyway.

Yeah mine are always low res and I'm not the best :( If only I knew a way to send you them in high res.

I can do ya a quick sketch of the girl if you want, free-of-charge lol. I need me some practice ;;; v;;

hi I did a thing
I didnt really know her attitude so I kinda guessed that she was either someone who liked acting cute or she was a hall monitor at school

Last edited:
hi I did a thing
I didnt really know her attitude so I kinda guessed that she was either someone who liked acting cute or she was a hall monitor at school

Awwhh I love it! Thank you ^o^ ~β™‘

And yeah she's a cutesy kinda girl but also someone who doesn't take crap from anyone. She's also very reserved but can be outgoing.

Hi there ... I have an idea for both of your characters ... I will post you a prelim sketch when it's ready to see if you like it ❀️

This is a prelim sketch of your girl:
If you like it, I will finish it up and colour etc in ibispaint ... you Mayor will look similar to this style ... I'll post his sketch a little later if you're interested :rolleyes:

2vxizqo.jpg

Wow I love both of these!! I would love for you to color them! :blush:

Are you charging any tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg yesss! I would love fir you to draw my peeps in that style!

❀️ Great! I've already started the colour on your Mayor ... hmmm ... 75 tbt each? Whatever you think! :rolleyes:

Here is your finished Mayor art ... hope you like it! ❀️

2dmcuxd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back