Buying Chibi art of my NL peeps ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your second character finished ❤️

2sa1dzd.jpg

Oops ... forgot to reply as to price ... I wil leave that up to your discretion (but, I do think they are worth what I asked for them ... I usually charge more) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here is your second character finished ❤️

2sa1dzd.jpg

Oops ... forgot to reply as to price ... I wil leave that up to your discretion (but, I do think they are worth what I asked for them ... I usually charge more) :rolleyes:

I'll meet in the middle and give ya 125 tbt for both If that's cool ^^

Btw your art is lovely~♡ these are def going in my TBT fanart folder!

I'll meet in the middle and give ya 125 tbt for both If that's cool ^^

Btw your art is lovely~♡ these are def going in my TBT fanart folder!
Awww, thanks so much! I am glad you like them! And thank you for the bells! ❤️ I will be honoured to see them in your fanart folder!

1500411005389.jpg
Free of charge :)
If I got the colouring wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I went by the originalpost reference.

Last edited:
Here I love your villagers mad 2 of the mayor because why not how about 10TBT each if thats not too much
HNI_0098_MPO.JPG

HNI_0100_MPO.JPG

HNI_0001_MPO.JPG

Last edited:
Here I love your villagers mad 2 of the mayor because why not how about 10TBT each if thats not too much

I would've appreciated it if you had told me ahead of time what you were gonna draw and what you were charging...
I usually pay 30 TBT for colored drawings, but for sketches I'll pay up to 3 tbt each. Tbh most of the time I don't pay anything for sketches/practice drawings.

And btw I'm glad you like them ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

After I get response from the last person to post here I will close this thread. I'll go back to requesting commissions!

ok 3 tbt each is fine thanks can't w8 to be featured in the fan art page :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would've appreciated it if you had told me ahead of time what you were gonna draw and what you were charging...
I usually pay 30 TBT for colored drawings, but for sketches I'll pay up to 3 tbt each. Tbh most of the time I don't pay anything for sketches/practice drawings.

And btw I'm glad you like them ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

After I get response from the last person to post here I will close this thread. I'll go back to requesting commissions!

hope you like them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back