• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Chibi art of my NL peeps ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Feedback
100% (204) +
Hello! I've looked all over the most recent pages of the Museum Shop and I cannot seem to find an open shop that does chibi commissions! So I'll just place this here and see if anyone wants to make an offer ^^

I would like individual art for both of my ACNL players. I'll place their references below:

ref (1).jpg
If possible, I would like him to have a more serious look like in this commission [x]
amelia.jpg
She isn't actually a player in-game, so here's a drawing reference. She is also wearing ankle-high socks and saddle shoes.

I would like full-body art for both of them!

I'll pay whatever price you recommend, but I'd like to keep it relatively low so I don't spend a buncha tbt, hopefully you understand!

I would also prefer if the style wasn't overly "adorable", if you know what I mean. Just kinda cute :blush:

Thank you for your consideration! ~
jDLGt6V.png

Wait, you want CHIBI? :O Oh I can do chibi but...Idk if you want more drawings from me xD So yeeaah

Maybe I just came here because the star trek outfit on your mayor xD

*Kinda slowly leaves*

Last edited:
Wait, you want CHIBI? :O Oh I can do chibi but...Idk if you want more drawings from me xD So yeeaah

Maybe I just came here because the star trek outfit on your mayor xD

*Kinda slowly leaves*

I mean if you rly like to draw my peeps then sure! I don't mind ^^

But I am also looking for... higher quality pictures, I would say? So I'm still open for offers :)

I mean if you rly like to draw my peeps then sure! I don't mind ^^

But I am also looking for... higher quality pictures, I would say? So I'm still open for offers :)
Nah Its okay XD I'm sorta busy anyway.

Yeah mine are always low res and I'm not the best :( If only I knew a way to send you them in high res.

I can do ya a quick sketch of the girl if you want, free-of-charge lol. I need me some practice ;;; v;;

hi I did a thing
I didnt really know her attitude so I kinda guessed that she was either someone who liked acting cute or she was a hall monitor at school

Last edited:
hi I did a thing
I didnt really know her attitude so I kinda guessed that she was either someone who liked acting cute or she was a hall monitor at school

Awwhh I love it! Thank you ^o^ ~♡

And yeah she's a cutesy kinda girl but also someone who doesn't take crap from anyone. She's also very reserved but can be outgoing.

I can do a quick doodle with my kind of(?) chibi style (free of charge since it's a quick one)
Screenshot 2017-07-14 at 5.10.26 PM.jpg

Hi there ... I have an idea for both of your characters ... I will post you a prelim sketch when it's ready to see if you like it ❤️

This is a prelim sketch of your girl:
If you like it, I will finish it up and colour etc in ibispaint ... you Mayor will look similar to this style ... I'll post his sketch a little later if you're interested :rolleyes:

2vxizqo.jpg

Wow I love both of these!! I would love for you to color them! :blush:

Are you charging any tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg yesss! I would love fir you to draw my peeps in that style!

❤️ Great! I've already started the colour on your Mayor ... hmmm ... 75 tbt each? Whatever you think! :rolleyes:

Here is your finished Mayor art ... hope you like it! ❤️

2dmcuxd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back