• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ⛧shop⛧(CLOSED)⛧

SaminalCrossing

i luff diana and chief
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Spring Sakura
Coco
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (32) +
CLOSED WHILE FINISHING SOME SLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the interest everybody T.T​

i made a new acc because this one contains my deadname in the username and mods wont reply to me sooooooo yeah lol im pissed. lost all of my bells so art shop because i'm trying to make my town look nice and maybe i can save up for a fking username change : ) anyway

welcome to my art shop
"example" denotes a clickable link

rules:
-i'll negotiate prices since idk how much my art is worth ummmmmmmm yeah i need to save up for a stupid username change ha ha
-be nice pwease no steppy i already lack confidence in what i draw
-i have the right to refuse if i dont think i can draw something
-one slot at a time (you can order again once i finish what I owe you)
-aaaaaaaaa
-first come first serve

50x50 PIXEL ICONS: 50 TBT

example

add +5 for animation

HEADSHOTS: 50 TBT

i dont have any examples for this

they'll be colored and lined and stuff I just normally draw waist-ups and don't have examples lol rip.

BUST-UP: 75 TBT

example

+5 for simple bg, +15 for more complex bg.

WAIST-UP:

125 TBT FOR SIMPLE COLORING

example it'll be better than this, this was a wip screenshot lol

175 TBT FOR ALL-OUT COLORING

example example
cw for implied self-harm in second example

+5 for simple bg, i dont want to do complex bg's with these

FOR ALL CATEGORIES, A SECOND CHARA IS +HALF OF THE ORIG COST
only doing up to two charas per drawing for now sorry i'm bad at drawing

I DONT HAVE AN ORDER FORM FOR NOW just be clear with your order and what you want drawn and we'll be good

will close this shop when i think i have a lot to work on, no reserving slots

not doing freebies because im pissed off that i lost all of my bells ha ha thanks tbt you were able to ban me in five minutes but couldnt reply to an email within half a day

Last edited:
A waist up of this character: [x] for 175 TBT? tysm for considering ;w; simple background that matches with the jacket for 10 more TBT?

I'd like to get a bust up drawing of my mayor! [x]

I'd also like him to be more, like, human, and less like an AC person if that's cool ;w;

Would you like me to pay 75 TBT up front or when you're done?

I'd like to get a bust up drawing of my mayor! [x]

I'd also like him to be more, like, human, and less like an AC person if that's cool ;w;

Would you like me to pay 75 TBT up front or when you're done?

i'd prefer it up front but if you want to pay after thats fine!

also i love star trek too.....good taste........

i'd prefer it up front but if you want to pay after thats fine!

also i love star trek too.....good taste........

I can pay up front, it's no trouble ^^
Oh, and on a side note, I'd like him to have his arms crossed too :)

and yess I love my ST science peeps ;w;

Last edited:
Hi there, could I order a waist-up all-out colored of this guy here? http://toyhou.se/976664.007-gakuto-

Maybe something simple with the background, like a few eyes looking at him, some ghosts too perhaps? Totally up to you, whatever you think looks nice!

Oh forgot to mention: please do not draw the blue band-aid on his cheek and the "floating eye" above his head like in his original reference! Do refer to the other pictures for a more proper face reference of his!

I can offer 550 TBT for it?
☆ thank you for the consideration!! ☆

Last edited:
Hi there, could I order a waist-up all-out colored of this guy here? http://toyhou.se/976664.007-gakuto-

Maybe something simple with the background, like a few eyes looking at him, some ghosts too perhaps? Totally up to you, whatever you think looks nice!

Oh forgot to mention: please do not draw the blue band-aid on his cheek and the "floating eye" above his head like in his original reference! Do refer to the other pictures for a more proper face reference of his!

I can offer 550 TBT for it?
☆ thank you for the consideration!! ☆

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this design is so nice i luff him....heart

Wow I love your art! Could I get a full coloured waist up of my mayor? http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l

Possibly a simple galaxy background if that is possible? I don't mind paying extra!

Thank you for your consideration!

yeah! sounds great, i'll get started ow<

- - - Post Merge - - -

------CLOSED WHILE I FINISH SOME MORE STUFF-------

Back