• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Furniture seats you can sit Teddy bears?

Bluebellie

Bells
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I know of the still and pink velvet stool and marshmallow and the actual stool/ donut stool. Can you also place on generals stool? Also what else?

I believe any chair that doesn't have a back part can be used to place itens on top of them. So every stool and other chairs like the museum chair, octopus chair, etc.

I thought he marshmallow chair was just called marshmallow xD

Yeah I was wondering if there were obscure chairs that don't have he word chair on their names.

When you go into the editing mode in your room, you can place it on any table/chair item that has a little + symbol on it instead of the dot

Last edited:
I know that the cardboard chair allows items to be set on it now, which makes sense considering it's basically the exact same thin as the cardboard box lol. But yeah I guess your best bet would be chairs without backs, though idk how many of them allow it

Backless benches, too. You can sit items on the bamboo bench and elegant bench, and the sushi bench too, I'm guessing.

Back