• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many days have you gone without sleep?

I think the most I've gone was like a day and a half, I think it was during my birthday when I was a teen and that was the first and only time I've ever blacked out. I was watching something with my friend while we were waiting for her mom to come pick her up, she was the last one there at my party, and I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up that afternoon on the couch and she was gone. I used to have insomnia so I would only get like 1-2 hours of sleep each day, so I'd be up 22 hours on average. Thankfully I'm past that now.

Wow welp i feel insane the most I have stayed up was 5 days and it's very common for me to just not get tired for 3 days or so.

a bit over a day. i dont see why i would stay up longer than that and thankfully my sleeping problems arent bad enough for me to stay up for like 72 hours

uhhh I probably haven't gone more than 20-22 hours without sleeping in my life. a couple years back though I'd go a about a week every month operating on 2 or 3 hours of sleep per day (there was this particular monthly project we had to do and I got so little sleep because 1. I was such a try-hard for those and 2. I was a really awful procrastinator). don't know how i did it tbh. nowadays if I don't get at least eight hours of sleep per day I get awful headaches.

The longest I've been w/o sleep was probably 8 days or so. I've had other bad experiences before and afterwords. It's amazing I'm still alive. I've felt like taking my life in instances like those.

Less than a day tbh, I always get really tired that I figure out a way to sleep regardless of where I am :p

I usually just skip one night of sleep, so two days with no sleep inbetween.

I can only go one entire day without sleeping at all ngl. I usually don't sleep during sleepovers or when school work piles up, but after 24 hours of not sleeping, I totally crash. The first time I went 24 hours without sleeping, I fell asleep on top the dining table when I was supposed to be cleaning it down. Another time, I was helping my parents decorate for Christmas and ended up crashing in the baby's crib somehow. Needless to say, I try to avoid not sleeping lmao >.<

I love sleep.... I need it ;m;

I can't stay awake for longer than like.... an average day. Or else I get real cranky.

24 hours was the most i've stayed awake. It was an awful experience especially because we were packing for an unexpected trip.

Around four days. I was having intense nightmares and just couldn't face falling asleep.

Back