• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many days have you gone without sleep?

I usually don't go more than 20-22 hours without sleep, but sometimes I'll crank it up to like 36 hours if I sleep all day one day and stay up all night and then the entire next day.

i remember i had an infection once and i was in so much pain it was probably around 30+ hours or so without sleep. otherwise probably around 24

uh i think there was one time in middle school i went around 60 hours or so idk how i even did it

One day, or maybe less than that. During summer solstice probably because then it's bright pretty much all day. I'm not the one to stay up like 3 days in a row because I kinda need sleep, so yeah.

It was about three days of no solid sleep. I was switching medications, and the new stuff was really hard in my body. I was at a point where all o could do is cry I was so tired.

in the seventh and eighth grade i would wake up at 6 or 7 pm, stay away until maybe 2 or 3 pm the next day, rinse, repeat. however i remember one time where i didn't go to sleep for at least 2 days straight (around 50 hours)

I'm pretty sure the longest I've gone without sleep was like 36 hours or something like that

2-3 days when I was still going to school. I was speaking gibberish and was very confused in the end.

And probably 2 weeks, sleeping 2 hours a day.

My freshman year of college, I slept an entire weekend where I only got out of bed to eat and then I stayed up for 2 whole days after that. By the time I had finally gotten tired again, I couldn't distinguish between the two days I had been awake

One day or at least almost a day. I get extremely irritated and cranky if I don't get enough sleep. It's not something that I'm proud of or looking forward to do.

Last edited:
Back