How many days have you gone without sleep?

I usually don't go more than 20-22 hours without sleep, but sometimes I'll crank it up to like 36 hours if I sleep all day one day and stay up all night and then the entire next day.

i remember i had an infection once and i was in so much pain it was probably around 30+ hours or so without sleep. otherwise probably around 24

uh i think there was one time in middle school i went around 60 hours or so idk how i even did it

One day, or maybe less than that. During summer solstice probably because then it's bright pretty much all day. I'm not the one to stay up like 3 days in a row because I kinda need sleep, so yeah.

It was about three days of no solid sleep. I was switching medications, and the new stuff was really hard in my body. I was at a point where all o could do is cry I was so tired.

in the seventh and eighth grade i would wake up at 6 or 7 pm, stay away until maybe 2 or 3 pm the next day, rinse, repeat. however i remember one time where i didn't go to sleep for at least 2 days straight (around 50 hours)

2-3 days when I was still going to school. I was speaking gibberish and was very confused in the end.

And probably 2 weeks, sleeping 2 hours a day.

My freshman year of college, I slept an entire weekend where I only got out of bed to eat and then I stayed up for 2 whole days after that. By the time I had finally gotten tired again, I couldn't distinguish between the two days I had been awake

One day or at least almost a day. I get extremely irritated and cranky if I don't get enough sleep. It's not something that I'm proud of or looking forward to do.

Last edited:
Back