Dyslexia

No, but I know someone who does.

Though I swear I feel like I have dyslexia a lot of times, because I can't read words quickly or I'll misinterpret them or read them as something totally different.

I have dyscalculia which causes a lot of similar symptoms but with math. My uncle is dyslexic

I'm undiagnosed, but I am pretty sure I have dyscalculia. Really sucks.

Last edited:
Yep, numbers and letters for me. It isn't super bad but it effects me a lot reading things back and in my hand writing more so than my typing. Sucks when I am working and I am reading numbers to people over the phone and have to correct myself two or three times.

A friend of mine had it, I would always get super weird texts from him because of it. It's not his fault but it was fun to laugh with him about the crazy stuff he sent with the Dyslexia on top of auto correct too!

I've known a lot of people with it, an old friend who has it's favourite joke was 'I put the 'sexi' in dyslexia'

I'm undiagnosed, but I am pretty sure I have dyscalculia. Really sucks.

Didn't even realise you were being serious until I searched for it. You know, I actually looked into it once before, although for myself I simply think that I fell behind in Maths and never caught up again before it was too late.

With something like that, it's hard to draw the line between mental illness and just being bad at something. Do I get a diagnosis for being unable to draw anything with any competence? No, because my skills are elsewhere.

Last edited:
I'd say (although I am undiagnosed) some very small fragment of dyslexia as a lot of the time I misread words and have to read an entire sentence again to get what is happening.

Back