• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of Me

piske

old and unwise
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Ladybug Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (136) +
lol this ded - RIP

Last edited:
hey girl obvs this is free for so many reasons (I haven't drawn in 10 months and it really, really shows RIP)

btw I really love your outfit, especially the shoes ☆_☆

hey girl obvs this is free for so many reasons (I haven't drawn in 10 months and it really, really shows RIP)

I seriously LOVE this! ... you just might be my favourite artist ever!! ❤️❤️❤️

ZANE U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT U, ILY SO MUCH MY SWEET SWEET BBY <3 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLD, COLD HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;______________;

ZANE U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT U, ILY SO MUCH MY SWEET SWEET BBY <3 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLD, COLD HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;______________;

★⌒ヽ(●?、^●)
you're welcome again my dear !!! ♥ but pls u know u could fry an egg on your heart /shot
and bump!! B>

I seriously LOVE this! ... you just might be my favourite artist ever!! ❤️❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much Pen! :blush: great to see you around and still as cool as ever ;D

Back