Cycling Villager Popular List - Mini Update July 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, are the tiers all in order of most poopular to least?

For example, since Rosie is at the top of tier 2, is it because she's the most popular tier 2 villager? Making her 21st most popular overrall?

I just wondered because Marshal is at the top of tier one, and he's like the no1 most popular villager, so-- T:

Also I know that this logic doesn't apply to tier 6 since it's all in alphabetical order, so ignore tier 6 when I'm asking this question.

Just wondering, are the tiers all in order of most poopular to least?

For example, since Rosie is at the top of tier 2, is it because she's the most popular tier 2 villager? Making her 21st most popular overrall?

I just wondered because Marshal is at the top of tier one, and he's like the no1 most popular villager, so-- T:

Also I know that this logic doesn't apply to tier 6 since it's all in alphabetical order, so ignore tier 6 when I'm asking this question.
Yep that's right! :)

If Rosie is No. 1 of T2, she's the 21st most popular villager/most popular T2 villager. :)

So yes, Marshal is the No. 1 villager in this list meaning he tops all others in popularity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When are these updated?

Usually 1-2 weeks at a time.

Last edited:
This was really helpful! It gave me an idea of how much the ones I want are worth, and how much the ones I have are worth.
I'm never getting Maple, since everyone and their brother want her. :(

Bump

Well... I might have to do the updates on my thread again, but we'll see. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back