• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's?

You can get tbt by creating threads + posting on threads! You can also receive it from other people (btw, to give people tbt you click on the number of bells they have, and a little pop up with some info with come up). You can use tbt to buy things from others players or from the shop!

You can get tbt by creating threads + posting on threads! You can also receive it from other people (btw, to give people tbt you click on the number of bells they have, and a little pop up with some info with come up). You can use tbt to buy things from others players or from the shop!

Is there anywhere to find out the conversion of BTB bells to IGB?

It changes all the time, you will have to check some trading threads to see what people are offering. It used to be 100,000 IGB for 100 TBT, believe it or not.

Last edited:
I think I saw a recent post somewhere that said 100 tbt is worth 20 million IGB if that helps?

If nothing changed you should still get 1 TBT per fully written line, so longer and more meaningful posts will help you earn quicker.

i' d hate to piggy back off of this post but what's the point of TBT? I use to go on this site all the time about 2-3 years ago to get new villagers and new items and I always paid in Igb but that seems to have changed. Why does everyone want TBT and not IGB? Is it easier and then people just convert the currency?

i' d hate to piggy back off of this post but what's the point of TBT? I use to go on this site all the time about 2-3 years ago to get new villagers and new items and I always paid in Igb but that seems to have changed. Why does everyone want TBT and not IGB? Is it easier and then people just convert the currency?

TBT is easier to transfer. Also TBT has a use for collectibles and Art while IGB may not (some artists take IGB but that's rare) also with the decline of people using ACNL now (per what it used to be, at least) IGB doesn't have as much of a stronghold on the economy here like it used to.

Back