• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] Sets shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah!! This is really cool ^_^
May I order the Cabana (minus the wall radio, bed, table, chair, and lamp), sleek (only the bed, closet and sofa), and Gracie sets?
I have the Arwing, Bill Blaster and Fire Bar from your wishlist, if that's enough.

Thanks so much. ^^
So, along with the items, could you please pay an extra 5 TBT, if that's alright with you?
Thank you once again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi could i get the rococo set but only the parts on my wishlist which where the sofa,wardrobe,vanity,shelf lamp and dresser if thast ok :)

Yep, that's fine! So, does 15 TBT sound good to you?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I would like one Twelve-Grape Plate, if possible. :)
Also, could I buy separately the mermaid chair, lamp, screen, shelf and table? And also the sweets lamp, sofa and minitable? I had no luck with these x)
Would 30 TBT be okay for these? I can go higher :)

Thanks!

Edit:
Oh, I forgot! When you say zodiac animals, do you mean the chinese zodiac ones? Do you have them all? I really need the whole set and have 4 or 5 of them, but I really can't check which ones I need right now, when I can I'll let you know! I'll pay 10TBT for each!

Hi! Yes, sure, 30 TBT is a reasonable price for all those items. You can have as many twelve grape plates as you want.
And yes, I do have all the zodiac animals. Maybe 10 TBT for each animal is a bit too expensive, let's make it 5 TBT per animal. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get
Weeding day set
Sloppy set
Green desk/dresser
Cabin bed/book case/clock/couch/dresser/rug/table/wardrobe
And the Reese set thing
(And the free grape plate)

For:
Range
Rice plant bed
Safe
Shoe locker
Set square table
And 10 tbt (the Reese thing)

Sure, you could trade all those items in and I'll give you the Reece items. 10 TBT for all of it then!

I can give you the arwing, aloha shorts, bill blaster, block, block floor, blue aloha tee, blue pikmin, cardboard bed, fi mask, fire bar, fire flower, hero's boots, hero's cap, hero's clothes, hero's pants, kart, majora's mask, metal flagpole, midna's mask, mushroom mural, office clock, pipe, pirate's hat, red aloha tee, red pikmin, round electric sign, samus mask, straw hat, super mushroom, super star, toad hat, triple bananas, triple red shells, varia suit, varia suit pants, varia suit shoes, virtual boy, wedding cake, white festive tree, wii balance board, and yellow pikmin. Whew.

I'd like a 12 grape plate, Reese's items, Cabana set, Sloppy set, Weeding day set, and Zodiac animals set. Do you think that's fair for all of the above items?

*starts coughing* that's more than enough!!
I think I have to pay you 10 TBT more for all of those!
Tell me if you think that's reasonable!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, I was able to check and I have
Horse
Boar
Goat
Monkey
Rooster

So I need:
Rat
Snake
Tiger
Dog
Dragon
Ox

If you can get me any of these, I'd be so happy :)

Sure! So I said it'd be 5 TBT each earlier. So since you wanted 6 items from the set, that'd be 30 TBT! Tell me if you're alright with that! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi there, i'd absolutely love the gorgeous set, if possible.
i can offer 200,000 IGB.

Hi, I only accept TBT. If you have TBT, then you can offer a price. Thanks!

Hi! Yes, sure, 30 TBT is a reasonable price for all those items. You can have as many twelve grape plates as you want.
And yes, I do have all the zodiac animals. Maybe 10 TBT for each animal is a bit too expensive, let's make it 5 TBT per animal. Thank you!

Yay! So these items plus the following zodiac animals:
Rat
Snake
Tiger
Dog
Dragon
Ox

Would be 60 TBT in total, right? :)

can i please order the weeding day set for 36 tbt? i'll also take that plate of grapes haha

hello! could i buy the following items for 5 tbt?
ranch table
ranch armchair
ranch bookshelf
ranch hutch
ranch wall rack

Could I have these items for 30tbt (I could also give you some wishlist items if you were interested in repeats, but I think all of the ones I have have been given to you by other people). If you want more tbt I can go up to 45.

-Cabin Armchair
-Cabin Clock (wall version)
-Cabin Couch
-Cabin Table
-Cabin Wardrobe
-Cabin Wallpaper

Thanks!

nevermind, sorry!

Oh, is that so? Don't be afraid to ask me anything! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i please order the weeding day set for 36 tbt? i'll also take that plate of grapes haha

Yep, sure! 36 TBT is a very reasonable price. :)
Feel free to take as many twelve-grape plates as you want, as I have heaps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! So these items plus the following zodiac animals:
Rat
Snake
Tiger
Dog
Dragon
Ox

Would be 60 TBT in total, right? :)

Yep! Thanks so much! Feel free to order anything else you want!

Thanks so much. ^^
So, along with the items, could you please pay an extra 5 TBT, if that's alright with you?
Thank you once again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, that's fine! So, does 15 TBT sound good to you?
Thanks!

yeah that sounds great :)

hello! could i buy the following items for 5 tbt?
ranch table
ranch armchair
ranch bookshelf
ranch hutch
ranch wall rack
Hi! Could you please raise the price to 7 TBT? I personally think 5 is a bit too low. Tell me if that's alright!
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have these items for 30tbt (I could also give you some wishlist items if you were interested in repeats, but I think all of the ones I have have been given to you by other people). If you want more tbt I can go up to 45.

-Cabin Armchair
-Cabin Clock (wall version)
-Cabin Couch
-Cabin Table
-Cabin Wardrobe
-Cabin Wallpaper

Thanks!

No, 30 TBT is absolutely fine! I'll start working on orders right now. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ORDER LIST:
• Bonucci - Weeding Day Set and Cabana Items
• Valentinahippie - Mermaid Items
• KAnaliseY - Cabana Items, Sleek Items and Gracie Set
• MayorKat54321 - Rococo Items
• CaramelCookie - Twelve-Grape Plate, Mermaid Items, Sweets Items and Zodiac Animals Items
• Cas Cas - Weeding Day Set, Sloppy Set, Green Items, Cabin Items and Reese's RV Items
• OliversAcnl - Twelve-Grape Plate, Cabana Set, Sloppy Set, Weeding Day Set and Zodiac Animals Set
• CloudMask - Weeding Day Set
• AppleBean - Ranch Items (NEEDS CONFIRMATION)
• Mde2001 - Cabin Items​

Notes:
1: If I'm delivering orders and you aren't online, I'll PM you and skip your order. We'll try sort out a time we're both available.
2: I already have all the sets ready, although I need time to deliver items to your place, so please be patient.
3: I need to deliver the items to your town to prevent scammers and trollers from coming into my town.
4: If you get all of your items, please leave a Positive feedback rating. I give everybody I successfully trade with a Positive Rating.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Can i get the classic set for a firebar, silver slingshot, corseted shirt, and triple bananas? i can also give tbt if that's not enough.

Can i get the classic set for a firebar, silver slingshot, corseted shirt, and triple bananas? i can also give tbt if that's not enough.

Sure! I'll put you on my order list, and get your order done as soon as possible! Thanks.

Last edited:
Can i get the princess set , the sleek set , the sloppy set , and the rococo clock , shelf , and table ?

I can give you the Block ( fortune #17 ) , Virtual Boy ( #40 ) , Varia Pants ( #42 ) , Triple Bananas ( #48 ) , Super Mushroom ( #21 ) , Pipe ( #26 ) , Fire Bar ( #27 ) and Fire Flower ( #20 )

Last edited:
Hi! Could you please raise the price to 7 TBT? I personally think 5 is a bit too low. Tell me if that's alright!
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, 30 TBT is absolutely fine! I'll start working on orders right now. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ORDER LIST:
• Bonucci - Weeding Day Set and Cabana Items
• Valentinahippie - Mermaid Items
• KAnaliseY - Cabana Items, Sleek Items and Gracie Set
• MayorKat54321 - Rococo Items
• CaramelCookie - Twelve-Grape Plate, Mermaid Items, Sweets Items and Zodiac Animals Items
• Cas Cas - Weeding Day Set, Sloppy Set, Green Items, Cabin Items and Reese's RV Items
• OliversAcnl - Twelve-Grape Plate, Cabana Set, Sloppy Set, Weeding Day Set and Zodiac Animals Set
• CloudMask - Weeding Day Set
• AppleBean - Ranch Items (NEEDS CONFIRMATION)
• Mde2001 - Cabin Items​

Notes:
1: If I'm delivering orders and you aren't online, I'll PM you and skip your order. We'll try sort out a time we're both available.
2: I already have all the sets ready, although I need time to deliver items to your place, so please be patient.
3: I need to deliver the items to your town to prevent scammers and trollers from coming into my town.
4: If you get all of your items, please leave a Positive feedback rating. I give everybody I successfully trade with a Positive Rating.

Thanks.

absolutely! i'm in no rush, so just lemme know when would be convenient :) i'll go ahead and send the tbt and add you right now though. thanks btw, you're hooking a lot of people up with their dream sets!

EDIT: I don't need my Wishlist items anymore! So, now we're just sticking to TBT!

How much do you usually charge for entire sets?
In particular I want the entire mush and weeding day set (that's the flower set right?)

Can i get the princess set , the sleek set , the sloppy set , and the rococo clock , shelf , and table ?

I can give you the Block ( fortune #17 ) , Virtual Boy ( #40 ) , Varia Pants ( #42 ) , Triple Bananas ( #48 ) , Super Mushroom ( #21 ) , Pipe ( #26 ) , Fire Bar ( #27 ) and Fire Flower ( #20 )

Hi! Sure, you could get those items. I'll gather all of them up and message you when you're online!
EDIT: I'm still taking the Wishlist items off you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back