• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] Sets shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chick

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
;)
MAIN SET SHOP

Hey guys, I'm selling sets. Unfortunately, my cardboard sets have all gotten out of stock, so if you guys would like to trade in the cardboard set for another set, that'd be great! Also, you can pay what you want (PWYW, big thanks to Doodle for the name.) I accept TBT. I don't accept IGB. I will get your order in a minimum of two days! Sometimes, I have very special discounts of a certain range of items for about 3 days and I will put discounts or even freebies for DLC or Un-Orderables! So be sure to check the Discount Half out on the bottom! Also, I sell some specific RV items for a discount in the RV Section! I sell them for a week and they're really cheap! Be sure to stop by often to not miss out on these amazing deals! So, here are the sets I have:
Alpine
Astro
Balloon
Blue
Cabana
Cabin
Card
Classic
Creepy
Egg
Exotic
Golden
Gorgeous
Gracie
Green
Harvest
Ice
Jingle
Kiddie
Lovely
Mermaid
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Mush
Pav?
Polka Dot
Princess
Ranch
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek
Sloppy
Snowman
Spooky
Stripe
Sweets
Weeding Day
Zodiac Animals
Please feel free to order any sets you want! Also, remember that you can pay what you want!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
RV SECTION​
Welcome to the RV Section! Currently, I am giving away RV items for Reese's RV. I am giving this away as a whole set, so you cannot buy one piece from it and leave the others out. I am only giving away items, not the wallpaper and flooring. For the discount, you can buy all these items for 10 TBT. List for Reese's items that I'm giving away are over here.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
GIVEAWAY HALF​
I'm giving away the Twelve-Grape Plate! For FREE! This offer will only last 3 days, so hurry up and get it! I have heaps of them, so everybody could get one. Remember that the twelve-grape plate will not be seen anywhere else in my shop, so be quick! Also, feel free to take as many as you want! I'm feeling generous today.
IMG_3708.JPG

Last edited:
Hi may I get the weeding day set?

I have:
Green bunny balloon
Post office poster
Safe

If that's not enough, I can also add tbt? :)

p.s. about the cabana stuff i was going to get from you, when will i be able to get them? ^^

Last edited:
Hi may I get the weeding day set?

I have:
Green bunny balloon
Post office poster
Safe

If that's not enough, I can also add tbt? :)

p.s. about the cabana stuff i was going to get from you, when will i be able to get them? ^^

AHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THE CABANA STUFF OH NO!!
I'm so sorry! I'm so forgetful... I refurbish them and then my mind goes blank..
Well, sure, you can have the Cabana stuff and the Weeding Day set. I'll certainly trade you all the items for those 3 items, because of the reason that the Post Office Poster is needed to save a lot of money...
Also, did you happen to have more cabana items that you needed from your Wishlist? Or did you get them all? Thanks.

AHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THE CABANA STUFF OH NO!!
I'm so sorry! I'm so forgetful... I refurbish them and then my mind goes blank..
Well, sure, you can have the Cabana stuff and the Weeding Day set. I'll certainly trade you all the items for those 3 items, because of the reason that the Post Office Poster is needed to save a lot of money...
Also, did you happen to have more cabana items that you needed from your Wishlist? Or did you get them all? Thanks.

hey don't worry about it :p it's all good hehe. i'm really forgetful too so i get where you're coming from.
alright sure, thank you so much!!
i got them all except the ones from you actually~
when will we be available to trade?

hey don't worry about it :p it's all good hehe. i'm really forgetful too so i get where you're coming from.
alright sure, thank you so much!!
i got them all except the ones from you actually~
when will we be available to trade?

What time zone are you in? I'm available tomorrow, possibly from 12-2pm, AEST time. How about you?

What time zone are you in? I'm available tomorrow, possibly from 12-2pm, AEST time. How about you?

Awww shoot I've got a family reunion tomorrow, but I'm available on Sunday? :)

Woah!! This is really cool ^_^
May I order the Cabana (minus the wall radio, bed, table, chair, and lamp), sleek (only the bed, closet and sofa), and Gracie sets?
I have the Arwing, Bill Blaster and Fire Bar from your wishlist, if that's enough.

Last edited:
Hi could i get the rococo set but only the parts on my wishlist which where the sofa,wardrobe,vanity,shelf lamp and dresser if thast ok :)

Hello! I would like one Twelve-Grape Plate, if possible. :)
Also, could I buy separately the mermaid chair, lamp, screen, shelf and table? And also the sweets lamp, sofa and minitable? I had no luck with these x)
Would 30 TBT be okay for these? I can go higher :)

Thanks!

Edit:
Oh, I forgot! When you say zodiac animals, do you mean the chinese zodiac ones? Do you have them all? I really need the whole set and have 4 or 5 of them, but I really can't check which ones I need right now, when I can I'll let you know! I'll pay 10TBT for each!

Last edited:
Can I get
Weeding day set
Sloppy set
Green desk/dresser
Cabin bed/book case/clock/couch/dresser/rug/table/wardrobe
And the Reese set thing
(And the free grape plate)

For:
Range
Rice plant bed
Safe
Shoe locker
Set square table
And 10 tbt (the Reese thing)

Last edited:
I can give you the arwing, aloha shorts, bill blaster, block, block floor, blue aloha tee, blue pikmin, cardboard bed, fi mask, fire bar, fire flower, hero's boots, hero's cap, hero's clothes, hero's pants, kart, majora's mask, metal flagpole, midna's mask, mushroom mural, office clock, pipe, pirate's hat, red aloha tee, red pikmin, round electric sign, samus mask, straw hat, super mushroom, super star, toad hat, triple bananas, triple red shells, varia suit, varia suit pants, varia suit shoes, virtual boy, wedding cake, white festive tree, wii balance board, and yellow pikmin. Whew.

I'd like a 12 grape plate, Reese's items, Cabana set, Sloppy set, Weeding day set, and Zodiac animals set. Do you think that's fair for all of the above items?

Hello! I would like one Twelve-Grape Plate, if possible. :)
Also, could I buy separately the mermaid chair, lamp, screen, shelf and table? And also the sweets lamp, sofa and minitable? I had no luck with these x)
Would 30 TBT be okay for these? I can go higher :)

Thanks!

Edit:
Oh, I forgot! When you say zodiac animals, do you mean the chinese zodiac ones? Do you have them all? I really need the whole set and have 4 or 5 of them, but I really can't check which ones I need right now, when I can I'll let you know! I'll pay 10TBT for each!

So, I was able to check and I have
Horse
Boar
Goat
Monkey
Rooster

So I need:
Rat
Snake
Tiger
Dog
Dragon
Ox

If you can get me any of these, I'd be so happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back