• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] Sets shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you usually charge for entire sets?
In particular I want the entire mush and weeding day set (that's the flower set right?)
Well, I feel really bad charging people, which is why you can pay whatever you wish is the right amount! I don't really care about the amount, unless it's 1 TBT or something, lol.
And yes, the weeding day set is the set with all the items you achieve in Weeding Day!

Well, I feel really bad charging people, which is why you can pay whatever you wish is the right amount! I don't really care about the amount, unless it's 1 TBT or something, lol.
And yes, the weeding day set is the set with all the items you achieve in Weeding Day!
Oh okay thank you! What about 25 for each set, an even 50?

absolutely! i'm in no rush, so just lemme know when would be convenient :) i'll go ahead and send the tbt and add you right now though. thanks btw, you're hooking a lot of people up with their dream sets!

Oh, thank you so much! I just need to find my Ranch set and deliver it to you! I'm gathering up all the items right now and I'll VM you as soon as I've got them! Thanks again!
P.S, I got the donation.
:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay thank you! What about 25 for each set, an even 50?

You can pay 20-25 TBT for each set, if you want! Tell me what you prefer!
Thanks.

Last edited:
Okay then! I've got the donation! :)
I'm doing a trade right now, so I'll tell you once I've got the items.:)

Bump (count 2, d to d)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody's online at the moment.
Tell me when you want your order.

do you still have the weeding day set? :)
i'd like to pay 20 tbt for it o:

Yep, I've got it. Sure, 20 TBT would be fine :)
I'll add you to my list of orders.
Whenever I see you online when I'm online, I'll contact you and give it straight to you :)

Hey guys, I'm closing the thread and this shop for now. I guess owning shops isn't as easy as I thought it'd be, haha.
Anyways, I'll get through everybody's orders that posted on here.
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back