Selling CLOSET CLEANOUT

I'd like the balloon lamp, however I won't be back on until around 4:00pm so could you hold it? I'm trying to complete the balloon set :)

Can I please get the arched window and the cacao tree?

could i please get the blue flannel shirt?

I'd like the balloon lamp, however I won't be back on until around 4:00pm so could you hold it? I'm trying to complete the balloon set :)

Yep, I'll save all the items for you guys. My 3ds internet is a little out of whack right now, but should be repaired within the next 24 hours. Just add me to your friends list and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Yep, I'll save all the items for you guys. My 3ds internet is a little out of whack right now, but should be repaired within the next 24 hours. Just add me to your friends list and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sure! No problem, thanks!

I don't need the balloon lamp anymore, sorry :(

Can I get heart-print tights, kitchen corner, birdbath, refrigerator, sink, waistcoat, washer/dryer, and the white tuxedo jacket?

I'm not sure how much but I can do like 120k!

Can I get heart-print tights, kitchen corner, birdbath, refrigerator, sink, waistcoat, washer/dryer, and the white tuxedo jacket?

I'm not sure how much but I can do like 120k!

Sounds awesome! Register me and I'll open my gates.

Back