• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✿ Hana's Little Art Shop! [PWYW | tbt, da points, art, offer] ✿

hana-mii

i like flowers 花
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hb8nLd1.gif
Must improve art skills !

x4MuWac.png

XgIW6Y7.jpg

OB4RQsn.jpg

6ociOGI.jpg

wBtRgwg.jpg

RolCKDh.png

1. I'll only be drawing humans for now
2. Any complicated accessories may be simplified
3. Background will be simple most of the time (mostly plain white). If you would like to request a specific background though, let me know!
4. Yes, this is a PWYW so pay as much or as low as you want.
Payments can be paid before or after but I prefer to be paid after.
5. Art style might differ a bit from the others because one of my main purposes for opening a shop is to improve.

yl9sL5l.png

1. MayorOfMagix
2. amye.miller

ibUI2La.png

max. of 10 slots

- ThatOneMarshalFangirl
- Chiisanacx
- Bunnilla
- MayorMae
- kuri_kame
- Dasma
- Hanzoisbae
- Kitsey
- Issi

Everyone in the waitlist will be VM'd when slots are available again. I'll be asking if you still want to order anything from me or not. Just in case I take too long to get to you.

Acceptable Payment: tbt, da points, art of my OCs (in sig), or offer (I'm pretty open)

Form:
HTML:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Reference/s:[/b]
[b]Other Info:[/b]
[b]Payment (tbt, da points, etc.):[/b]

Last edited:
Of course you can. I would love to draw her.

And oh! I forgot to mention about the payment. : o
You may pay before or after but I prefer to be paid after. :D

yay I'm excited!
okay after works for me ;D

Hi!! Would you draw IRL people? ; v; I'd love a drawing of me if that's alright-- ; 0;

You have a beautiful art style! <3

Thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

o: !! Yay!
Here are refs of me--
https://sta.sh/03r4cdqb79j
https://sta.sh/01j0k7bu0uqd
https://sta.sh/01g4172zns5c

(the first is an IRL pic and the other two are drawings ^^ please dont mind the pink hair streak! It's kinda yellow now lol x) )
Could you also draw me in a collared sleeveless top? Whatever looks good to you heh. c:

Thank you oml!!! <3 Would 250 tbt suffice? o:

Alright! I think I got it. Brown hair, yellow streak, and collared sleeveless top (any color preference?). Would you prefer your skin color to be like the second or third link?

And yes, that's more than enough for me ; U;

Could I go on the waitlist? :)

Ahh I'm glad to you opening a shop! :D if you have another spot on the waitlist I would love to go on it :blush:

I'd love to be on the waitlist too ^^ I love your semi-realistic style <3

I'd love to be put on the waitlist if there's still room. c:

Thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! I think I got it. Brown hair, yellow streak, and collared sleeveless top (any color preference?). Would you prefer your skin color to be like the second or third link?

And yes, that's more than enough for me ; U;

Second link for skin color, please! <3 and for the sleeveless top, ahhh whatever looks good? I can go for a while/bluish-green theme x)
Thank you aaahhhh your art is extremely lovely c: <3

Looks like you're doin really good here! You might need to expand your waitlist a bit lol

Cause I'm gonna jump on there too ;w;

Back