Shop ✿ Hana's Little Art Shop! [PWYW | tbt, da points, art, offer] ✿

Aw, dang, your waitlist is full. I'll come back when your slots are free again. Your art is so charming! The paint style is really lovely! ♥

For Skarmoury!

KHE8tCL.jpg

For Skarmoury!
-snip-

OH MY LORD IT'S SO GORGEOUS???????? <3 AAAAA ;;; v;;
(and omg I have a top that looks JUST LIKE THAT I'M SUPER HAPPY!!!)
I'll send payment in a sec!! Thank you so much omg ; v; Do you have any dA account? I might use it for a twitter icon and I wanna credit ya uvu

Last edited:
OH MY LORD IT'S SO GORGEOUS???????? <3 AAAAA ;;; v;;
(and omg I have a top that looks JUST LIKE THAT I'M SUPER HAPPY!!!)
I'll send payment in a sec!! Thank you so much omg ; v; Do you have any dA account? I might use it for a twitter icon and I wanna credit ya uvu

aAAAA I'M GLAD YOU LIIIKE IT !! ahaha XD omg I'll be honored if you use it for your icon!!
Unfortunately, I don't have a dA account but feel free to credit me here :)

By the way, thanks for the extra tbt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait a minute let me just fix the drawing for a bit
I noticed something weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

I fixed it! Sorry about that. (It's just a small change. I don't think you'll notice XD )
wBtRgwg.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone that can see this
Would you be interested in joining a stream this weekend?

:D I've always wanted to try doing one
Maybe this is my chance

YOUR ART IS....SO SO NICE...... you've improved so much within just two drawings?!?!??!? i wish i could paint like you omg i//// love your art.......................

Omg yes, I definitely would
thiS iS My cHanCe tO lEaRn

oHO I still have no idea how I'll stream but I'll try to figure it out :D
<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOUR ART IS....SO SO NICE...... you've improved so much within just two drawings?!?!??!? i wish i could paint like you omg i//// love your art.......................

Maybe I did? I usually draw soft color palettes and dark color palettes differently. XD
Thank you so much for the compliments !!

I would love to see a stream, but they are mostly when I'm sleeping xD

*inhales loudly* holy heckers ur art is beautiful... yes pls stream I would love to see your process if I can catch your stream :'o

I would love to see a stream, but they are mostly when I'm sleeping xD

I hope you'll be awake when and if I stream then xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

*inhales loudly* holy heckers ur art is beautiful... yes pls stream I would love to see your process if I can catch your stream :'o

aww thanks <3
We have the same timezones so it might be easier to catch my stream : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love to go on the waitlist when there's spots again. ^^

Sure! :)

Small Update:
I'll be closing my shop to catch up with all the orders I've received. Please don't post any request to be added to the waitlist after this.
Thank you.

Also the only days when I usually have lots of free time is on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Even then, I still need to study and do my projects. So please be patient with me. :D

Last edited:
For Zaari!
6ociOGI.jpg

My first time drawing a masked character. I had fun. Thank you for letting me draw your OC. ^^

For Zaari!
6ociOGI.jpg

My first time drawing a masked character. I had fun. Thank you for letting me draw your OC. ^^

Ohh, looks awesome! *-*
The mask turned out really good :)
Thank you!

Back