• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✿ Hana's Little Art Shop! [PWYW | tbt, da points, art, offer] ✿

For A r i a n e!
OB4RQsn.jpg

I really had fun drawing this one! Hope you like it.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH *screams forever*
oh my goddddd this is stunning I'm speechless ;______; your art is honestly heavenly
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love it to pieces *_____* ♥♥♥

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH *screams forever*
oh my goddddd this is stunning I'm speechless ;______; your art is honestly heavenly
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love it to pieces *_____* ♥♥♥

Glad you like it! : DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: Now accepting dA points!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added a form as well!

-Decided to open(ish) the shop again for anyone who's interested-

Last edited:
I don't think there is any room but is there is, would I be able to be added to the waiting list?
Your art style is beautiful btw :)

aaa you have such a lovely art style!! is there still room on the waiting list?

aaa you have such a lovely art style!! is there still room on the waiting list?

Currently, there are no slots available but I'll VM you when there is. :)
(I automatically add people on the waitlist by order then VM when it's their turn)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think there is any room but is there is, would I be able to be added to the waiting list?
Your art style is beautiful btw :)

Thank you! I'll add you on the waitlist when I finish some more artworks for other people. ^^

Stoked to see that I made it onto the waitlist now haha c: Everything looks amazing so far!

Currently, there are no slots available but I'll VM you when there is. :)
(I automatically add people on the waitlist by order then VM when it's their turn)
okay, thank you! c:

Is your waitlist open?<3

Hi! I'm going away for a week tomorrow and I wanted to post my order now since I'm next in line. I'll send the payment as soon as I get home if you finish it before then.

Name: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Reference/s: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png

Other Info: Her eyes are bright blue. Could you maybe put a little Marshal peeking over her head?

Payment (tbt, da points, etc.): TBT

I now have a deviantart account! You can now contact me there. My username is hana-miii

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy these past few weeks and I've been concentrating more on paypal commissions and my schoolwork.
I'm not sure when I will get back to doing these commissions. Hence, the reason I made the waitlist, in which the person will be notified if ever they would still like to commission art from me.

I will be messaging the 2 people that are in the slots though to confirm something with them. Since I've already accepted their requests.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy these past few weeks and I've been concentrating more on paypal commissions and my schoolwork.
I'm not sure when I will get back to doing these commissions. Hence, the reason I made the waitlist, in which the person will be notified if ever they would still like to commission art from me.

I will be messaging the 2 people that are in the slots though to confirm something with them. Since I've already accepted their requests.

In that case, would you mind taking me off the waitlist? I don't wanna bog you down.

Back