Old Eggs
Switch
5576-5096-6017
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Post your gamer fuel, what do you drink or snack on while you game?
Pic Related, Water with a carrot stick in it.
IMG_3389.jpg

I actually don't like to eat while I'm on the computer/console. Sticky fingers drive me crazy and I'm a slight clean freak. 😥 I'll usually just have water to keep myself hydrated.

Last edited:
I actually don't like to eat while I'm on the computer/console. Sticky fingers drive me crazy and I'm a slight clean freak. �� I'll usually just have water to keep myself hydrated.

What I'll do, say if I'm eating Cheetos or something along those lines I'll use chopsticks so I don't get my fingers messy. I've seen some people eat a full bag of Doritos, their hand glowing brighter than the freaking sun and just pick up a perfectly white controller. There has to be a special place in heck for these kind of people.... >_> But usually Water, Carrots, and Cucumbers for me!

Last edited:
Just water or juice for me. Sometimes chips.

Bottled water usually, sometimes coffee and a muesli bar but I don't like eating and playing really.

Water, ice cream, sometimes Takis but I have to get a napkin, and pastries. Alot.

I'll always have a glass of water next to me, and usually either coffee or tea. I like to take breaks and eat either bananas, bread, or chips if I'm in the mood for them.

5 years ago black tea was enough to get me going. Nowadays I find Red Bulls are an absolute blast to game with, but I also get this is a dangerous path to go down!

Back