• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your gamer fuel?

SillyPrinny

Yogurt
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5576-5096-6017
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Post your gamer fuel, what do you drink or snack on while you game?
Pic Related, Water with a carrot stick in it.
IMG_3389.jpg

I actually don't like to eat while I'm on the computer/console. Sticky fingers drive me crazy and I'm a slight clean freak. 😥 I'll usually just have water to keep myself hydrated.

Last edited:
I actually don't like to eat while I'm on the computer/console. Sticky fingers drive me crazy and I'm a slight clean freak. �� I'll usually just have water to keep myself hydrated.

What I'll do, say if I'm eating Cheetos or something along those lines I'll use chopsticks so I don't get my fingers messy. I've seen some people eat a full bag of Doritos, their hand glowing brighter than the freaking sun and just pick up a perfectly white controller. There has to be a special place in heck for these kind of people.... >_> But usually Water, Carrots, and Cucumbers for me!

Last edited:
Just water or juice for me. Sometimes chips.

Some times a doughy snack and some Pepsi gets my gamer fuel pumping. Wooooooo!

A lack of motivation to do anything else worthwhile and pretzels usually

Bottled water usually, sometimes coffee and a muesli bar but I don't like eating and playing really.

usually coffee or ice tea, occasionally I'll have a Coca Cola.

Water, ice cream, sometimes Takis but I have to get a napkin, and pastries. Alot.

I always have a bottle of water next to me but if I want to eat something I just take a break

Coffee, water.. sometimes something to munch on if I'm hungry I guess :3

I'll always have a glass of water next to me, and usually either coffee or tea. I like to take breaks and eat either bananas, bread, or chips if I'm in the mood for them.

5 years ago black tea was enough to get me going. Nowadays I find Red Bulls are an absolute blast to game with, but I also get this is a dangerous path to go down!

Back