Art prices

I have no clue about pricing, I just wanted to say..
Damn, you could be the twin sister of my (not anymore) best friend O-O"

Thank you! <33 Do you really think they would sell for that much?? I was thinking of like 5 tbt for a bust, 10 waist, and 20 full body lmao

That is waaay too underpriced. Kaydee's suggestion is the like the bottom line(?), but should cost more depending on complexity of designs.

Thank you! <33 Do you really think they would sell for that much?? I was thinking of like 5 tbt for a bust, 10 waist, and 20 full body lmao

Don't undersell yourself, your art is really good! I make 30-150tbt for crappy stuff I do on paint, and your art is way better than mine, so yeah you deserve more for better art imo

I'd say like 20tbt for an uncoloured sketch, 40tbt for a coloured bust/icon, around 60tbt for waist up and 80+tbt for full body. Once again, I have no idea about pricing xD Your art is very cool! I especially like the piece you did for cas cas, and I think if you opened up a shop with digitally coloured drawings like that you'd be very successful ^^

That is waaay too underpriced. Kaydee's suggestion is the like the bottom line(?), but should cost more depending on complexity of designs.

Oh yeah, the cost would definitely be dependent on what I'm drawing (Ex: Additional character = extra, Digital = ?, etc.)
Thank you though! (also i super love your cat gif)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't undersell yourself, your art is really good! I make 30-150tbt for crappy stuff I do on paint, and your art is way better than mine, so yeah you deserve more for better art imo

Please don't demean yourself to compliment me! But thank you though, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna follow your suggestions <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd say like 20tbt for an uncoloured sketch, 40tbt for a coloured bust/icon, around 60tbt for waist up and 80+tbt for full body. Once again, I have no idea about pricing xD Your art is very cool! I especially like the piece you did for cas cas, and I think if you opened up a shop with digitally coloured drawings like that you'd be very successful ^^

Thank you so much! I mean, really thank you all for your support and I hope that you will support my tiny shop in the near future <333
And if it all doesn't work out in the end, then oh well lol

are you thinking about having an igb price as well?
if so i'd say up to 50 mil for a full-body :3 your art is beautiful

That my (not anymore) best friend is looking exactly like you (well, if that's you on the Instagram picture)

Ooh okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you thinking about having an igb price as well?
if so i'd say up to 50 mil for a full-body :3 your art is beautiful

oh my god what would I do with 50 mil bells??? Tysm tho <3 But I don't really wanna charge with IGB because,, idk??

Ooh okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god what would I do with 50 mil bells??? Tysm tho <3 But I don't really wanna charge with IGB because,, idk??

you don't know what? xD
jsyk i would drown you in igb if you did have an option for that. your art is effing awesome and i'd buy so much. so. much. lol

Last edited:
you don't know what? xD
jsyk i would drown you in igb if you did have an option for that. your art is effing awesome and i'd buy so much. so. much. lol

sadnjas I just wouldn't want to charge with bells because I don't really need them !
I'd rather have TBT bc I would actually use that more often!
But thank you so much for your compliments and support !! <33

Back