Selling ðŸŒ¼ amiibo card requests [all adoptable villagers available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Blue
Town: Lunaria
FC: Sidebar
Villager: Pashmina
Availability: whenever :)

thank you so much. whenever you're ready just let me know :)

Mayor: Maili
Town: Meridale
FC: in my sig
Villager: Gayle
Availability: After I kick Soleil out, I can pick her up at anytime. I'll PM you when I'm ready!

Last edited:
Thank you so much!! Coming now. Just transferred tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you soo much for her. I really appreciate it! have a great night :D

Mayor: Hina
Town: Hinariko
FC: 5472-7473-9135
Villager: ?toile
Availability: I'm on GMT-4, I think we are on the same timezone. Today I will be available after 7PM!

Hey Hanami. You have reached you PM limit so I will tell you it here: That cheap? Dear lord! It was $20 when I checked last. I'll definently buy it now!

sorry i cleared my inbox. that's great! now if he ever moves, you can scan him in! n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villager: ?toile
Availability: I'm on GMT-4, I think we are on the same timezone. Today I will be available after 7PM!

hi unfortunately ?toile is not adoptable. sanrio and amiibo figure villagers (i.e. cece, felyne, wolf link) are not adoptable unless you have the cards or amiibo figures themselves, meaning even if they're in boxes in my town they won't offer the option to move into someone else's town ):
let me know if you'd like another villager!

sorry i cleared my inbox. that's great! now if he ever moves, you can scan him in! n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi unfortunately ?toile is not adoptable. sanrio and amiibo figure villagers (i.e. cece, felyne, wolf link) are not adoptable unless you have the cards or amiibo figures themselves, meaning even if they're in boxes in my town they won't offer the option to move into someone else's town ):
let me know if you'd like another villager!

Oh :'( I did not know it, I understand. I would like another villager, so here's the form request again

Villager: Molly

Oh :'( I did not know it, I understand. I would like another villager, so here's the form request again

Villager: Molly

no worries! yep we have the same time zone. vm me when you're available to pick her up!

Mayor: Yumi
Town: Twilight
FC: 1693-5031-7034
Villager: Goldie
Availability: Anytime, including now haha

Mayor: Adelaide
Town: Lullaby
FC: 2294-8809-2288
Villager: Dobie
Availability: Now or anytime

Thank you. :)

Status