Selling 🌼 amiibo card requests [all adoptable villagers available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor: Megan
town: Moyock
FC: 5387-0074-5248
villager: Ketchup
availability: Next few hours! (may become spotty around 8-9)

Hanami I read your message and you said something about having Julian for free cause I'm new? What happened to that. I'm sorry for spamming but like I didn't know and a moderator just explained to me how to get it properly and he didn't ban me so can we just do this thing?

mayor: Megan
town: Moyock
FC: 5387-0074-5248
villager: Ketchup
availability: Next few hours! (may become spotty around 8-9)

gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hanami I read your message and you said something about having Julian for free cause I'm new? What happened to that. I'm sorry for spamming but like I didn't know and a moderator just explained to me how to get it properly and he didn't ban me so can we just do this thing?

it's ok you didn't know, remember to read the forum rules. as for what i said earlier:

the price is 30 tbt btw so if you'd like 2 villagers, it'd be 60 tbt total but since you're relatively new to the site, i'll give you one villager for free and the 2nd villager will be 30 tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i gave you merengue for free earlier so julian will be 30 tbt

Yeah but in your vm you said Julian would be free. All my tbt are gone so I can't possibly get 30 tbt

Yeah but in your vm you said Julian would be free. All my tbt are gone so I can't possibly get 30 tbt

Hey, just want to chime in, if Hanami decided to charge for Julian, it's within their right since it's their villager :)

im ready for maple again sorry about the previous time

i'll message you when she's ready for pick up!

that's because you requested julian first but then you asked for merengue and i asked you to choose one first. you chose merengue so she would have been your free villager and as i stated earlier, i will charge for the 2nd villager. if you have any other questions, please send me a private message or a visitor message because this is a selling thread, not a discussion thread. thank you!

mayor: cat
town: Blu Oaks
FC: 1178-1576-6491
villager: Julian
availability: Friday - Weekend and Weekdays after 3 pm (Adelaide time)

Last edited:
OK Hanami I have 30 tbt now. Can I have Julian?

yep, i'll open gates once you've sent the tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor: cat
town: Blu Oaks
FC: 1178-1576-6491
villager: Julian
availability: Friday - Weekend and Weekdays after 3 pm (Adelaide time)

message me when you're available to pick up julian ^^

mayor: Ivaena
town: Rosette
FC: sidebar
villager: Fauna
availability: Whenever! As long as someone doesn't move in :)

mayor: Primrose
town: Wildwood
FC: I can't remember it off the top of my head
villager: Bunnie or Wendy
availability anytime tomorrow afternoon-night

Either one of them is fine, don't really prefer one over the other and sorry about the FC I don't have my DS with me right now. Thanks much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back