• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🌼 amiibo card requests [all adoptable villagers available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! thank you so much! I'm on my way now

mayor: Sophia
town: Bunnyton
FC: 5429-6870-7521
villager: Big Top
availability: up to 8pm EST

mayor: Daisy
town: Aldston
FC: 0705-6061-3829
villager: Stitches
availability: Now? (if you're free atm) :)

Before I request, do you know if asking a villager in another town to move in overrides inviting a villager via an amiibo card (they haven't plotted yet)? Or will I not be allowed to invite them?

Before I request, do you know if asking a villager in another town to move in overrides inviting a villager via an amiibo card (they haven't plotted yet)? Or will I not be allowed to invite them?

i'm not sure but we can try to see if the requested villager offers you the option to move in to your town? do you time travel?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just googled 'inviting 2 villagers at once' and i believe the latter would replace the former (but this was before the welcome amiibo update). lmk if you'd like to try!

Mayor William
Town: Huricane (Hurricane wouldn't fit)
FC:4957-7500-8126
Villager: T-bone
Availability: Very available! Going to the pool later, though. Pacific time

i'm not sure but we can try to see if the requested villager offers you the option to move in to your town? do you time travel?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just googled 'inviting 2 villagers at once' and i believe the latter would replace the former (but this was before the welcome amiibo update). lmk if you'd like to try!

I do TT :) I just cycled another villager out anyway, so I have 9 again! Thanks!

mayor: Ailsa
town: Eigg
FC: 4141-5239-6679
villager: Lolly
availability: GMT - online now for a few hours, then usually evenings/nighttime!

mayor: Erica
town: Sprout
FC: 1693-5443-9978
villager: Merengue
availability: I'm available for the next few hours

Last edited:
I do TT :) I just cycled another villager out anyway, so I have 9 again! Thanks!

availability: GMT - online now for a few hours, then usually evenings/nighttime!

good thing lolly was already in boxes hahah
i've added you and gates are open :)

good thing lolly was already in boxes hahah
i've added you and gates are open :)

As long as the first villagers house is plotted. A person can adopt two villagers in one day. Just thought I'd put that out there.

mayor: Aurora
town: Thistle
FC: sidebar
villager: June
availability: next two hours.

I didn't know that! Good to know for future reference, thanks :)

ack oops! i just reread what you said and i thought you meant you changed your mind about the first villager you invited and wanted to replace them with another villager T__T

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks lykaios!

ack oops! i just reread what you said and i thought you meant you changed your mind about the first villager you invited and wanted to replace them with another villager T__T

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks lykaios!

That is what I meant originally! Since I have the amiibo card of that villager myself anyway so could have just reinvited them and kicked someone out :) but it's all good, haha

mayor: Erica
town: Sprout
FC: 1693-5443-9978
villager: Merengue
availability: I'm available for the next few hours

i don't think you saw my visitor message :eek: can you pick up merengue now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back