Selling 🌼 amiibo card requests [all adoptable villagers available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor: Amy
town: Discord
FC: Side bar
villager: Stitches
availability: I'll try to move a villager out but I'm trying to see if I can get stitches back because idk if I can.. I'll post on the forum when I move someone I don't want out ^^

Last edited:
Mayor: Ploopa
Town: Houdini
FC: 1221-1821-4443
Villager: Graham
Availability: in 1 hr or any pre-agreed time in EST

mayor: janelle
town: hapiland
FC: sidebar
villager: ketchup
availability: now and for about an hour

Hi I got someone to move out ^^ but is it okay if I make sure I can get stitches before I buy him? Because I heard Amiibo can break the rule of having 16 villagers move out but I haven't tested it yet :/

Last edited:
I should've... I haven't seen him in the plaza .-. I can pay you 20 tbt just for trying?

I should've... I haven't seen him in the plaza .-. I can pay you 20 tbt just for trying?

just saw your edited post. amiibo cards ignore the 16 villager cycle only if you have the amiibo card itself. would you still like to try?

- - - Post Merge - - -

no payment required for trying.

just saw your edited post. amiibo cards ignore the 16 villager cycle only if you have the amiibo card itself. would you still like to try?

- - - Post Merge - - -

no payment required for trying.

Oh ;-; then no ty I'll buy his amiibo then thank you ~

Hmm, I don't see them open. Can you close and then open again? Your Mii name is Renee right? So sorry.

probably wont be able to do this for a few days as im preparing to reset my town but if you have the card for marshal and youre still selling then i'd take him off your hands. if i had space in one of my spare towns i'd take him now but i dont hhh

probably wont be able to do this for a few days as im preparing to reset my town but if you have the card for marshal and youre still selling then i'd take him off your hands. if i had space in one of my spare towns i'd take him now but i dont hhh

i have marshal. that's ok, you can request him whenever you have space and this thread is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open

mayor: Goomy
town: Gaia
FC: 2810-0712-2976
villager: Merengue <3 <3
availability: Right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back