• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many internet tabs do you have open?

Elvera

These wings will fly
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ancient Candle
Just look at the top your screen and count how many tabs you have currently open.
Wanna make an excuse for having so many tabs, let's here it.
Are you ridiculously good only having a few tabs, share your secrets.

I have 22 open at the moment and only 3 are from Bell tree. I don't even know why.

Right now on my laptop, 4 (1 YouTube, 1 Reddit, 1 MuseScore and 1 TBT.) On a normal day I'll have 6/7 tabs open.

Edit: Reddit's down so 3.

Last edited:
I seriously don't understand how anyone could have 10+ tabs open. I have five open at the very most. Why'd you want so many open?

Usually I have around 3-5 Tabs open regularly, I never really exceed those numbers but I would occasionally do so.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could have 10+ tabs open. I have five open at the very most. Why'd you want so many open?

ask my boyfriend..

but in all seriousness, I usually try to keep at max 4 to 5. I hate having tons of tabs. It just... It makes me anxious and stressed. However, my boyfriend who likes to have like. hundreds open sometimes. I get really irritated and just wanna scream at him to force close chrome or whatever. >_>

ask my boyfriend..

but in all seriousness, I usually try to keep at max 4 to 5. I hate having tons of tabs. It just... It makes me anxious and stressed. However, my boyfriend who likes to have like. hundreds open sometimes. I get really irritated and just wanna scream at him to force close chrome or whatever. >_>

I write a bit, so I have some open for research purposes and then get distracted when it mentions something interesting and I go down a spiral like that. Also when I'm making competitive pokemon teams, I have at least five tabs open for it. Sometimes when I see books that look interesting, I just google search it and then leave it like that to come back to.
When I'm shutting my laptop down, it can be quite interesting.

I usually only have like 2 tabs open since everything I use a lot is bookmarked, but like earlier today I was looking through a lot of pictures on pintrest and watching different videos on youtube, and I had a tbt tab and a hangouts tab open, so i'd stay in total I had like 8-9 tabs open. At that point I start to feel really disorganized though. I just kinda go through tabs and close them out.

Usually if I browse images and see something funny/cool I open in new tab but end up with 100+ tabs. xD

3 on one page on my laptop and they're all TBT. One for the main page, one for the villager trading plaza, and one for re-tail.
I have another page opened for movies/series I watch (currently binging Avatar: The Last Airbender, hence my new town)
Then I have another page opened for twitter or whatever else I'm currently doing. Probably YouTube too.

I usually have about 4-5 open and sometimes higher. I'm constantly looking at references.

Three. Facebook always furthest left, youtube in middle, then whatever other website i'm browsing or on.

Only two right now, one is my e-mail and one is TBT. If I am playing a game I'll open another tab usually, and at home I'll usually have a music tab, and whatever I am browsing open, so again that's two. But when I am shopping or looking at shopping sites I will have upwards of like 30 tabs open. I try to close out of things I'm not using so my computer doesn't get slowed by everything.

Right now, TBT Forums and Serebii.

I usually have maybe 3-4 though... Not more cause then it'll be slow af surfing man

Right now I'm at work and I have 9 open, but 5 of them I have to have open for work so only 4 personal tabs :)

I only have 3 open right now. I have a ton whenever I'm online shopping or looking for new avi/signature art though.

i only have one open at a time aha

I use my phone pretty often to do internet stuff and I keep tabs open to save pages I'll want to come back to, so I have 13 tabs right now

Back