Doodle-Lu ☆ Gallery

I've been kind of out of touch with art but I'm still trying. I'm really hoping to get better so thank you to any and all who have dropped advice. I'll try to keep up with this from now on.

In any case have a sketch of my character Trace.

3e4ba693-77d4-4355-89ff-422acb42d076.png

your art is really good! I do think that some of your characters' heads are too big for their bodies and I don't know if it's on purpose or not but the line art is kind of messy, although, I have seen some people pull it off well. Good luck on your future drawings!

your art is really good! I do think that some of your characters' heads are too big for their bodies and I don't know if it's on purpose or not but the line art is kind of messy, although, I have seen some people pull it off well. Good luck on your future drawings!

Aaa thank you! I've never been good at anatomy, but I'll try to keep the heads in mind next time. I'm still just learning to use a drawing tablet haha. I agree my lines are messy though!

I'm other news I've tried pixel art for the first time.

_p__salem_by_lunatictimekeeper-dcayjhn.png

I've been slowly crawling through my workload... And Finally I'm able to function enough to open comms. If you're interested check out the first post - also have a snippet of what I've been doing during the absence.

intensecrying.png

Wow big hiatus return?? :eek: yes, I'm arting again- though in honesty it's few and far between due to work and college. I'm finally getting used to the workload so I've been doing little sketches here and there. Always looking for critique and feedback! I got a new tablet with a screen in other news and I love it so far!

cwm.png
phx.png

your art glowup is remarkable omg - you’re so talented🥺🥺

Djfiiwicje omg thank you??? I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm slowly getting there haha. It's been so super fun with my new tablet- I just need to get used to a large screen again lol

A doodle of my star child! he's part of a closed species and was so fun to draw~ originally had this sketched on paper but scanned it in to sketch over in medibang
Untitled46_20200821233048.png

Back