Do you consider "Time Traveling" cheating?

Is Time Traveling Cheating?

• It's cheating, unless your excuse is good enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never understood how others saw it as cheating since changing the time is allowed in the game. It's not like hacking at all, and others should play the game however they want.

This is exactly what I think. If a game offers you something, then it's not cheating. But cheating is different to everyone. I used to TT all the time in AC:CF and I got so bored because I never tried to make a connection with my villagers because I would TT just for fossils. I try to TT less now, but sometimes you can't play on the same day for hours :p

Honestly I don't see it as cheating at all. I don't really get how it may be considered cheating to time travel I guess? Like in my opinion it's up to whoever is playing to decide how they want to play, and if it was really cheating then why would it be so easy to switch dates and time travel in the game? Like you're not hacking or anything and it's not hurting anyone, plus I think if it were cheating it would be a little less easy to do I guess haha. :) Idk it just bothers me a little when people get annoyed at how other people are playing their game because if you prefer to play along with the actual days then that's great but also it's understandable why people might want to time travel. Personally I time travel when I've been on short breaks from the game, like if I've been on vacation or busy with school or something because I don't want my villagers to move out.

In short, play the game how you want. It doesn't matter what other people think because I don't see how it ruins the fun or might be considered cheating anyway.

I can't comprehend why anyone would have an issue with someone choosing to time travel in their own town. I really, really, don't understand how that would ever be an issue. Maybe there are other things in life to worry about?

Back