Do you consider "Time Traveling" cheating?

Is Time Traveling Cheating?

• It's cheating, unless your excuse is good enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
I wanna know your guys' opinions. Personally, I think it's OKAY as long as it's not too far ahead/behind, and it's for good reason. Like TTing a villager out? That's ok. TTing just for the sake of a PWP/Building to finish quicker? Meeh, kinda bad. TTing to go to events that are months off? That's cheating.

i time travel a lot, so i dont consider it cheating, but it gets exhausting after a while

i believe that anyone can do what they want with their game, and can play as they like

I think it's fine, but if you tt too much or too far ahead or behind it kinda ruins the experience

I used to be a big time traveler. However, I lost interest to that. The only reason I usually ever time travel extreme distances in time, for example, from seasons and/or years, is because I just started my new town, I usually have a specific way I like to do it.

But other than that, if I really feel addicted and want to play the next day, like I have been, I just go to morning.

No shops open at night sucks. ;c

I mean I suppose it is considered cheating since AC is a life simulation game, but if there's one thing I do really well in video games, it's cheating. :rolleyes:

Nah, everything you can do from tt'ing can be done naturally if you're just patient. Hacking, however.

I figure it literally hurts no one and I paid for the game soo..../shrug
I do like to have my main game (I have a couple copies because I'm terrible) on 'real time' but I get kinda bored with it after I've done what I need to for that day. If I can TT I can spend waaayyy more time on my game than is healthy lol

Eh.. no but I don't time travel at all. I personally find it boring and it sucks the fun out. That being said, anyone can play however they like.

I wouldn't consider it cheating. I mean the feature to change the time is accessible in-game, anyway. if it weren't and instead the only way to TT was by changing our devices time... Then i think it would be kind of different.

I picked not cheating but I don't want to do it.

For me the whole point of Animal Crossing is that it takes in real time and has a slow burn. I'd pick another game to play if I didn't enjoy playing it the intended way.

No. That game is way too slow since you need to wait whole days completing stuff and whatnot. If they could actually complete things in the same day etc. yeah it could be less tempting to actually TT.

It's okay as long as you don't over do it, like it's fine for cycling town or lets say you missed something important. But if you jump forward 10 years I don't think the game would be any fun and eventually you would want to TT back to the date it is IRL. Over all, it's up to you~

I use TT everyday. If they didn't want it to be used, they wouldn't have put the time changer in.

There hasn't been a town that I haven't TTed in. Not gonna lie, TTing saved several of my towns and villagers from going into the viod or even moving at all. It's really useful for cycling towns and for giveaways.

I never understood how others saw it as cheating since changing the time is allowed in the game. It's not like hacking at all, and others should play the game however they want.

I mean, I time travel to finish off some PwPs, move villagers, etc...
It just depends if you will TT responsibly. But TT makes me stick to the game for hours.

Back