• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weird gifts/trades Villagers gave you?

IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
IMG_2294.jpg
I realllllly feel uncomfortable right now '-'
So anyone received any weird things from villagers?

WVW69kduCS4-5Ed43C

Surely you can trust me, mi petit bonbon...

WVW69kafnYwSdL4rIB

Anime Marshmallow Squirrel gives me a Marshmallow Chair. Hmm...

WVW69jrl1gMDT0isjX

Lady Yuka... You and I... are both wearing the shirt that you just gave me...

Kid Cat tried giving me his sweaty gym shirts a couple of times.

I once recieved a bannanna the villager then said "wow since i've finished using this i figured you could have it!" Lets just say i was pretty amused/uncomfortable about that situation ahhaha

I know this falls under toilets, but a men's urinal. Okay yes, I will put this urinal in my house and whenever a guy friend visits I'll be like, "Oh by the way if you need to pee, USE THIS URINAL right in my living room!" I also get offered a lot of balls.

And I get bootleg fruit. I didn't shake any fruit trees, yet Diana has an apple and will try to con me 600 bells for it.

Toilets, morning glory and I know it's not weird but one time a villager wanted to trade their tee for my shark.

Once one of my cub villagers gave me a baby bear and I couldn't help thinking that they're giving away their own child. I guess they just weren't ready for parenthood.

I found a skeleton in Bam's closet that he let me have (and Poncho asked for it five minutes later). I also had someone (I think Agnes?) give me a "gently used banana" before.

This isn't exactly a weird gift, but I have gotten three mama bears in the last week or so. C'mon, game, be a little more creative!

I've been given a bathtub for my goliath beetle before, I just thought that was extremely weird.

I got a moldy shirt in the mail from Rosie once, and one time I sent Ankha a pine chair and she sent me back her throne :S

A lot of things. But i'm gonna say 3 years ago, Ozzie gave me a skeleton while telling me that I saved him in a dream he had. I guess his other buddy couldn't be saved, but he found the body somehow as a gift to me.

Back