• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Memes

Do you like memes?

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Do you like memes? I just wanted this poll to gauge people's opinion.
I personally love them!:D

Last edited:
Yah, I love them even if it's not cool :p sometimes my friends and I will just have convos with memes.

Last edited:
Do I love memes?
3onml2.jpg
There are definitely some gr9 Super Mario 64 memes out there lmao :rolleyes:

i ship yoshikage kira with the amber lamps

Memes are absolutely beautiful. :eek:
There are some I really like, such as Pacha Edits and Caveman Spongebob. :p

I like a lot of the "uncool" memes, such as Spongegar. But I do love most memes.
I ****ING LOVE M E M E S !

dat boi and brother, may i have some oats? KILL MEE

especially the oats one i just can't

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like a lot of the "uncool" memes, such as Spongegar. But I do love most memes.
I ****ING LOVE M E M E S !

OMG i love spongegar

My title says queen of roses, but I'm really queen of memes I hate myself

Last edited:
i like. my friends and i tag each other in memes on fb and when we procrastinate in college haha. used to be indifferent to it, but college made me relate to a lot of memes.

I'm indifferent. I mean, it depends on the meme, but I'm not like a meme-lord. There are some memes that I laugh at no matter how many times I see them, and then there are memes that I am just like... how is that funny in any way? So it's a mixed bag for sure.

I laugh at literally anything regardless of how unfunny, so yes, I like memes. :p

Back