• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thinking of Opening Another QR Thing

Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
So, I haven't been active on that, or art in general, considering everything that has happened. I was wondering, what would you guys like to see? O:

I do mostly clothes, but can do flags and such, too!

I'm not good on paths just yet, if they need to super blend together if placed side by side. x_x

Howdy! (wait no) Hello! (not that either) Hi... (perfect)

I don't believe we've met, but I am great at suggesting things! (probably)

Some flag designs would be interesting as it seems to be something of which... I lack (my flag's terrible)
So some inspiration would be really... inspiring (word choice 10/10)

Cool cool - The Captain

Okay, standees and flags. I do need to figure how to do the standees, actually. I never got around to EVER doing one, huh... But yeah, totes! C: What kind of flags, hmm? c:

I often wish I had vintage portraits of men and women from long ago. They would go great in my Gables town. They might be hard to make though. ( For me anyway. Lol. )

I'm often looking for wallpaper and flooring qr codes. It would be great if someone made some to match certain walls and floors. Like the round carpet for instance. A nice wallpaper to match would be cool.

Theres a screen from the update that you can customize with patterns. I forgot the name, but it would be awesome to have some cool patterns to place on it. For example, beer or wine bottles on shelves for a bar theme, or maybe jars of candy on the shelves for a candy store, or pet food for a pet shop. There again, that might be a bit difficult too.

I often wish I had vintage portraits of men and women from long ago. They would go great in my Gables town. They might be hard to make though. ( For me anyway)

This is what I would like to see. It would look nice in the vintage theme I'm trying to make.

Back