• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tia or Chai?

Which elephant do you like better?

• Tia

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Chai

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters

tifachu

。*・゜☆・ ゜✧・。 • ・
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8395-2476-4795
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
I want an elephant villager in my town.
Both these elephants, I think, will be really well with my pastel town, & they are both tea-themed, but I' having trouble deciding.

Which of the two elephants do you like better?
tumblr_inline_o2cgk3QTyU1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
vs
tumblr_inline_ogpexn6vHG1u9t6we_75sq.png

Last edited:
Chai. Because. SHE HAS A TEACUP. And she's super adorable. Tia looks similar to Margie. Which I love Margie, but still. D:

Wait, you used Margie's little pixel. XD I just realized. But still, Chair. She has such a cute look comparitively. <3

LOL, yeah I just realized shortly after i posted too... I fixed it ;; I also think they do look pretty similar, accidentally using margie's pixel aside xD

i personally prefer chai ^^

I think Chai is much more unique with the tea cup headpiece and definitely is more "pastel"

You can't go wrong either way though! Best of luck deciding :)

I currently have Chai in my town and she is an adorable addition! Her tea cup on her head really sets her apart from the other villagers and even though her hat makes her tower over the player, you get used to her and it just adds to her uniqueness.
Chai definitely, in my opinion.
Good luck decided though! They are both adorable!

Last edited:
Chai! I have her in my town and she's quickly become one of my favorite villagers. I love her teacup hat, and the fact that her name is tea is Arabic.

I prefer Tia. :)

She's rather nice, her colors appeal to me more than Chai's well.

Tia absolutely. She is honestly the sweetest villager I've ever gotten and she is so beautiful. I love her with all my soul.

Tia definitely, I like the items Chai has but overall I think Tia is much cuter than Chai. I had her in my town for a long time and I loved her. :)

Tia! I currently have her in my town but I've always liked her. I had Chai in a previous town and her face looks super pixel-y. So, I like her less for that reason. Tia also has a very cute interior.

Last edited:
Deffo Tia! I love her to pieces~ shes such a sweetie!
I really want her as one of my villagers, and if u cant choose why not both? They would make a great pair to have~

Back