• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question about Amiibo Cards

Prisma

♡ Prism Power ♡
Bells
Switch
4775-0631-9214
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Purple Candy
Purple Violet
Purple Feather
I don't know if this would be the correct place to ask this question but,

I want to collect all the cards in all series and I would like to know if there is any kind of like a check list of ones you have and don't have.

I just get a little overwhelmed with how many cards there are it'd be nice to have a way to keep track

On the Nintendo Animal Crossing page there is a list of every single card, and you can click on each one and click "add to my collection" and it will show all of the ones you've collected and the ones you need. I used that to pick which ones I wanted to collect since I didn't want ALL of them, and it worked great for me!Here is the link. :)

On the Nintendo Animal Crossing page there is a list of every single card, and you can click on each one and click "add to my collection" and it will show all of the ones you've collected and the ones you need. I used that to pick which ones I wanted to collect since I didn't want ALL of them, and it worked great for me!Here is the link. :)

Thank you so much!

I just picked up animal crossing again after a year and don't know much about the amiibos. How do they workand what are they for? I saw the Sanrio ones, but they were all sold out and being resold for absurd prices��

I just picked up animal crossing again after a year and don't know much about the amiibos. How do they workand what are they for? I saw the Sanrio ones, but they were all sold out and being resold for absurd prices��

Villager amiibo cards from series 1-4 allow you to scan a villager to either get a random item (including their picture) or to get them to move in. If your town is full, you will be given an option to choose who you want to move out.

NPC amiibo cards will only give you the option for getting a random item.

Series 5 cards aka Welcome Amiibo cards, Sanrio cards, Animal Crossing amiibo figures (and other select figures) allows the character to visit in their RV so you can purchase items. Non NPC figures also allow you to move in that character to live in your town.

And good luck collecting. It seems they've stopped production of the cards. Or at the very least they're very hard to come by in Australia.

Back